Gills (a)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hgf - two wins off the play-offs, joint 17th!!! Good, solid away form.

hge - still in the relegation zone, :censored: at home, and i mean :censored:!!!

Still, really good away win, and that after going a goal down. Let's hope they can push on.

Well done chaps.

Cant believe Ladapo was booked for celebrating with the Latics fans after his goal.

most ridiculous rule ever! if the player is close to or doing it in front of opposing fans/players/squad and royally rubbing it in then fair do's - I suppose Jordan Obita was close to doing that when he scored against Everton and stood in front of their fans thinking they were Latics ha ha ha

Just returning from the match. Game of two halves , we were rubbish first half, absolute :censored:e, yet brilliant after the break. Like a different group of players.

Fane was brilliant in the middle breaking up play, defence solid Burgess and Clarke especially, super finish from lapado out muscling their defender. Flynn showed glimpses of his class, composed finish. Not sure about motm, green or Fane probably. Special mention for Erwin, hopeless for 45, but caused them loads of problems with his strength and pace second half.

Not sure what robbo said at half time but if we can perform like that for 90 we'll be sorted.

Just returning from the match. Game of two halves , we were rubbish first half, absolute :censored:e, yet brilliant after the break. Like a different group of players.

Fane was brilliant in the middle breaking up play, defence solid Burgess and Clarke especially, super finish from lapado out muscling their defender. Flynn showed glimpses of his class, composed finish. Not sure about motm, green or Fane probably. Special mention for Erwin, hopeless for 45, but caused them loads of problems with his strength and pace second half.

Not sure what robbo said at half time but if we can perform like that for 90 we'll be sorted.

Good summary that, we were fantastic second half although still missed several sitters again. It was a bit like the Charlton game with us taking total control second half

Winchester was his usual self and Croft and Ladapo made a difference coming on

I really want this squad to succeed, despite everything I think Robinosn and a fair few of these players having something about them.

Good summary that, we were fantastic second half although still missed several sitters again. It was a bit like the Charlton game with us taking total control second half

Winchester was his usual self and Croft and Ladapo made a difference coming on

I really want this squad to succeed, despite everything I think Robinosn and a fair few of these players having something about them.

Winchester was his usual self?

I take it blowing out out of his arse after 60 mins.

I really want Winny to prove himself as a 90 minute footballer who can give us that bit of something that he rarely delivers.

Take it you went today with your criticism of Winchester? If not why judge him, if the manager says he's been working hard and improving his fitness isn't that good enough for you?

Strange how Winny is introduced into the team and his two starts result in two wins for the team, why the :censored: anyone would want to get on his back after being part of a winning team is beyond me.

Take it you went today with your criticism of Winchester? If not why judge him, if the manager says he's been working hard and improving his fitness isn't that good enough for you?

Strange how Winny is introduced into the team and his two starts result in two wins for the team, why the :censored: anyone would want to get on his back after being part of a winning team is beyond me.

A very good technical player who is perceived as lazy or "doesn't work hard enough" I could be describing any one of a number of players our fans haven't rated down the years.

That type of player often gets substituted, Flynn could be described as a player with similar attributes and on occasions drifts in and out of games but won't receive the same grief that Winchester does, if he's part of a winning team that's good enough for me and so far we have two wins in the two games he's started.

Just read the last line, of course I want him to succeed, Winchester has underachieved in my opinion, if the manager can get a 90 minute Winiesta I for one will be more than happy.

That type of player often gets substituted, Flynn could be described as a player with similar attributes and on occasions drifts in and out of games but won't receive the same grief that Winchester does, if he's part of a winning team that's good enough for me and so far we have two wins in the two games he's started.

A fully fit (yeah, I know), in form Winchester could & should be kept on for the full game with the way he can keep & carry the ball as opposed to a Flynn, McLaughlin, Croft type who are on the pitch mainly to just have an attacking impact....

Wasn't there a stat on here a while back showing our record with him in the team being drastically better than without him despite his shortcomings, perceived or otherwise.............?

Edited by HarryBosch