12 months ago

While they were poor last week and not up to Holloway standards as yet, I'd say Erwin and Ladapo are both actually pretty good at holding the ball up.

They're generally :censored:e at putting it into the back of the net though, unfortunately.

Really?

I'd actually say erwin is one of the worst strikers we have had for hold up play. Nothing sticks with him

Guest nonaenever

Given the situation that SR found himself in - limited time and almost no players before the start of the season - I think that we have to (as others suggest) give him some time.

I believe we are a couple of players away from being half decent...but not sure if and when they will arrive.

Sorry - can't agree. Robinson is almost as bad as Dunn (and oh dear he was bad - very, very bad) - we are about 6 players away from being a decent team - we are going down. I believed the Robinson hype originally - you know him telling us how good McKay and the likes were. I've seen better players than McKay at pub football level

Maybe naively he though League 1 football was of a lower standard than he expected, we know the sort of player whose struggled here but gone on to be quite successful north of the border even in the SPL so it was always going to be a risk bringing Erwin and McKay in.