Let's just play in green?

I see in the Chron tonight our fans are compared to Northern Ireland's green and white army, Robinson regularly tells us he has worked with many of players in the Northern Ireland set up, he sets us up like Northern Ireland.......and worst of all he has the Northern Ireland " we are underdogs but doing well mentality"

Why don't we just play in green and be done with it?

I see in the Chron tonight our fans are compared to Northern Ireland's green and white army, Robinson regularly tells us he has worked with many of players in the Northern Ireland set up, he sets us up like Northern Ireland.......and worst of all he has the Northern Ireland " we are underdogs but doing well mentality"

Green has gone off the boil lately.

Because we'd devolve into a bunch of bitter and twisted sectarian bastards?