Lincoln: Directions, Beer & Food

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They'll turn up for this in numbers I reckon. It'll be a dead, dead good cup tie. Both teams reckon they'll win. Meant to have a decent atmosphere at Lincoln as well.

Hope we can take 1000+.

Edited by al_bro

They'll turn up for this in numbers I reckon. It'll be a dead, dead good cup tie. Both teams reckon they'll win. Meant to have a decent atmosphere at Lincoln as well.

Hope we can take 1000+.

Lincoln had 3529 against Altrincham of which 161 were away fans. There average is 3366, which is good support in the National League. They could sell out for the home fans for this one, the ground holds 10312.

Guest nonaenever

We will take 1000+

Really think so? I thought about 4 to 500 but, having said that, I am quite excited about this one. Lincoln is a terrific place and the Xmas market is a right proper one (unlike Manchester's plastic effort). Just gutted about the hotel prices cos was going to make a weekend of it with the missus. 1,000 would be an amazing turnout in view of our predicament - we didn't take that many to Bradford just 30 miles over the hills.

Really think so? I thought about 4 to 500 but, having said that, I am quite excited about this one. Lincoln is a terrific place and the Xmas market is a right proper one (unlike Manchester's plastic effort). Just gutted about the hotel prices cos was going to make a weekend of it with the missus. 1,000 would be an amazing turnout in view of our predicament - we didn't take that many to Bradford just 30 miles over the hills.

We've played Bradford in the league for 3 consecutive seasons. We've not been to Lincoln for 18 years.

After the replays apparently.

Think it'll be a contest between Lincoln v Latics and Macc v Oxford for the 4th TV fixture.

Yes, agree with that. May be the fact that Oxford were on TV in lthe last round might count in our favour.

Or may be our lack of goal scoring ability this season will count against us. Who knows.

Utd wanted to charge the lower amount last season but Sheffield Utd insisted on charging the maximum amount, they were well within their rights and seventy odd thousand twenty quids is a lot of money, saying that I'd be happy enough to pay it with us getting forty five percent of it back.