Lincoln: Directions, Beer & Food

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a life long Imps supporter, who spend the thick end of 10 years working in the centre of Oldham. I couldn't have been more delighted with this FA Cup draw given I still work with a couple of Latic followers. I saw both encounters in the 98/99 season and still have vivid memories of freezing one gonads off in the Chaddy End. I also have a vague memory of watching the Imps play Oldham at Sincil Bank in the very early '70s too.

I'm glad BT Sport have dipped and are showing the match live as I suspect irrespective of it being a televised match with the Christmas market it was always destined to be a Monday night fixture as save one occasion early in the life of the Christmas market the Imps alway play away that particular weekend.

I've got three season long bets on Forest Green so I've been paying attention to this division and I would rate this tie as just as tricky as tuesdays game at vale, if not maybe slightly tougher due how much the Lincoln players will want to win. Their fans will also be up for this too.

Guest nonaenever

Some decent football on show there, you trying to put the frighteners on us.

agree - looks to be some very tidy players on show there - shows what talent might be available to tempt away at that level. Was going to take the easy option and watch this on tele - but decided the team might well need all the support they can get at the match - so Lincoln is a deffo away trip.