Lincoln: Directions, Beer & Food

There is a huge misconception, that the Imps are a slow team because of 'big' Rheady. Far from it, as an life long Imps this current side have frightening pace in: Arnold, Hawkridge, Anderson, Robinson and Marriott. I have never seen anything like as an Imps supporter of 50 years, following the club.

5th of Dec. could be a classic.

Edited by Import

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is one game that needs to take place. We sorely need the television money. What is the weather forecast for Lincoln this weekend/Monday?

Freezing (only 0 though) overnight on Sunday, then sunny and 5 on Monday - if it's clear it will be colder in the shade.

Hope they can work out that it might be a good idea to put the covers on...

Sincil Bank has one the best if not the best playing surfaces in non-league, and is probably the envy of many a lower league club too. It's normally the South Park End which sees little sunlight at this time of year which can be problematic. However, the club have league standard covers and a lighting rig. I would say if tonights match v Wrexham is on next Monday's should be too.

Edited by Import

Sincil Bank has one the best if not the best playing surfaces in non-league, and is probably the envy of many a lower league club too. It's normally the South Park End which sees little sunlight at this time of year which can be problematic. However, the club have league standard covers and a lighting rig. I would say if tonights match v Wrexham is on next Monday's should be too.

No one likes a show off.