Historic Attendances

....ok, so I've got nowt to do and even tho it's City.... it's close to Home so I'm watching the whole thing. More Palmer & T. Henry cameo's as City lose 1-0 away to Leeds.

Allison giving Tony Henry some stick in Part 3 just before getting sacked. Good lad Swailes..... get a new manager in and send all your players our way please.

Allison giving Tony Henry some stick in Part 3 just before getting sacked. Good lad Swailes..... get a new manager in and send all your players our way please.

Tony Henry was signed from Bolton, bit one paced, but a useful midfielder and good striker of the ball.

Guest nonaenever

Tony Henry was signed from Bolton, bit one paced, but a useful midfielder and good striker of the ball.

Had a pint with him in a hotel on the Isle of Man when Latics took part in a pre-season tournament there in the mid 80s - Stoke, Hibs and Bury took part as well. Sound fella to chat too, Tony H. Very calm and self assured on the ball in midfield too - happy memories.

Didn't we once have 13,000 for a Tuesday afternoon kick off, Think it was Chesterfield in a FA Cup replay which we lost.

I couldn't get time of work for that one, but went to the first game on the train to Chesterfield, a great match which ended 4-4.

I took my younger brother To his first away game to Chesterfield on the train he was grounded was told to look him no way I was missing the game so dragged him along.

This was mentioned at the former players event a couple of months back when Bobby Johnstone having a big part in crowds going up.