Ngoo signs

They did retweet the story on official twitter

I appreciate that players come and go so regularly it's easy for them to give us the 'I hope I can add something positive to the team', 'I'm looking forward to the challenge' platitudes, but it feels like we hardly know anything about the players while they are here. Most players don't get external articles like Ngoo has done.

Personalisation of the players is something the big clubs do so effectively to gain fans - look at the whole Pogba hype/Aguero at City. I'm not saying that would ever happen with us to any kind of extent but I reckon that it'd give the club a more positive feel if the players weren't total strangers.

I appreciate that players come and go so regularly it's easy for them to give us the 'I hope I can add something positive to the team', 'I'm looking forward to the challenge' platitudes, but it feels like we hardly know anything about the players while they are here. Most players don't get external articles like Ngoo has done.

Personalisation of the players is something the big clubs do so effectively to gain fans - look at the whole Pogba hype/Aguero at City. I'm not saying that would ever happen with us to any kind of extent but I reckon that it'd give the club a more positive feel if the players weren't total strangers.

I, for one, can't wait to see Brian Wilson with the Oldham badge shaved into the side of his hair.

I hope Ngoo succeeds, he has a great attitude to battle back like that.

Me too

A great read that has had me wishing him the greatest of success for the future. Compare Michael Ngoo attitude with that of Baxter or Green who ended up at Oldham by not respecting what gifts they had been given.