Obviously we still have Bradford to play this month (and how good is it that we now go into that game with a fighting chance) but February looks like being season defining with so many games and against mostly troubled opposition:

Chesterfield (A)

MK (A)

Coventry (H)

Charlton (H)

Swindon (A)

Millwall (H)

Northampton (A)

It'll be a strain on a depleted squad playing that many games, but if we get a run of form going it could do wonders for us.

Doing what I did last season. One game at a time my only concern is Bradford...

I reckon Shez shares my approach. Lessens the pressure and keeps my blood pressure down.

Talking about Saturday a draw wouldn't be the end of the world.

Whisper it quietly but scored in consecutive home games, a goal on open play. 7 points from 9 at home and three consecutive clean sheets. Hopefully a couple of hundred of those who came out tonight will swell the coffers on Saturday. We'll need them Bradford will bring a few and they've only lost 4 games all season. BUT compete like we did tonight and we've a chance.

Well Tramfixer I can tell you it is beautiful in NZ today. I am sat outside having tea in bright sunshine in Christchurch. Unfortunately it is not long before I have to head home.

yeah love the weather in NZ around this time of year! hopefully you'll get to see the great games I'm predicting once you get home then!

You look at some of the teams ahead of us like Port Vale and think seven points to catch :censored:e like them up isn't that much really.

Reckon there are ten teams in this relegation battle, Vale being the tenth.

Keep winning at home and we should be okay, plus the next four away games look tasty. Can't have another repeat of Shrewsbury in any of those.