Circus in town!

Arriving from Holland, the Netherlands National Circus with Tigers, Elephants Clowns and trapese artist arrive on Latics car park on Mon' 27th February till Sun' 5th March, tickets from £10 - 20 for children, with half price vouchers available from local shops.

I thought wild animal acts weren't allowed in circuses these days? I can see the protesters out for this.

Elephants banned at boundary park? Shame that because I have fond memories of Dean Windass wobbling around!

Donkeys - I've seen more of them at Boundary Park than at Blackpool, I can't believe we wont see any more.

And don't get me started on the clowns ..... :shifty:

As for the ringmaster we need a MEME of Barry in a red fleece, moustache and whip

Elephants banned at boundary park? Shame that because I have fond memories of Dean Windass wobbling around!

Donkeys - I've seen more of them at Boundary Park than at Blackpool, I can't believe we wont see any more.

And don't get me started on the clowns ..... :shifty:

As for the ringmaster we need a MEME of Barry in a red fleece, moustache and whip

Thats not a Meme its his profile picture for tinder