Sheff Utd Home Game

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clubs their size no-one cares about reserved seats.

It's clubs the size of ours where the gob:censored:es demand their reserved seat, for some reason.

What a load of bollocks.

If I get into the ground at 2.55 I'll be telling the person in my seat to :censored: right off.

Why should I struggle to find enough seats together when everyone has there own allocated seat?

Edited by bowl

What a load of bollocks.

If I get into the ground at 2.55 I'll be telling the person in my seat to :censored: right off.

Why should I struggle to find enough seats together when everyone has there own allocated seat?

I don't know if you're on about home games or away matches, but I think the whole argument about taking up your reserved seat at away matches has been done to death...

I don't know if you're on about home games or away matches, but I think the whole argument about taking up your reserved seat at away matches has been done to death...

I'm talking about if we sold out our away allocation like Sheffield United.

If everyone just sat in there correct seat, there wouldn't be any problems.

Bradford seem to manage OK in The Chaddy when they nearly filled it.

I'll never understand why people have an issue with someone who wants to sit in their allocated seat unless it's an away game where the stand is practically empty.

There wouldn't be any problems? Have you ever been to a match where there's reserved seating? It's an absolute recipe for mayhem/fights etc.

What happens when them lads in front of you wants to stand up?

There wouldn't be any problems? Have you ever been to a match where there's reserved seating? It's an absolute recipe for mayhem/fights etc.

What happens when them lads in front of you wants to stand up?

I stand up if it's around people who want to sit down I sit down I have consideration for others. The only people who start the mayhem and fights are those with no consideration for those around them.

It's really not a difficult thing to get your head around I've been to loads of games where their is reserved seating not just watching Latics either surprisingly I haven't witnessed a riot.

I stand up if it's around people who want to sit down I sit down I have consideration for others. The only people who start the mayhem and fights are those with no consideration for those around them.

It's really not a difficult thing to get your head around I've been to loads of games where their is reserved seating not just watching Latics either surprisingly I haven't witnessed a riot.

Surely it works better if the people who want to stand, stand, and the people who want to sit, sit, and the stand is organised accordingly...

Surely it works better if the people who want to stand, stand, and the people who want to sit, sit, and the stand is organised accordingly...

That happens 95% of the time anyway but if their is that game we sell out then logistically we have to sell the tickets as reserved seating.

If people who like to stand end up sitting around people who sit down and they might be women children the elderly then it's not going to kill them to sit down. Besides it is possible to sing while being sat down.

Realistically we are talking a couple of games a season at most where that's an issue.

That happens 95% of the time anyway but if their is that game we sell out then logistically we have to sell the tickets as reserved seating.

If people who like to stand end up sitting around people who sit down and they might be women children the elderly then it's not going to kill them to sit down. Besides it is possible to sing while being sat down.

Realistically we are talking a couple of games a season at most where that's an issue.

Those games are generally the best ones, where fans will want to create an atmosphere. Sitting just doesn't have the same effect. Surely you'd agree that if your intention was to sit down it'd be selfish to select seats at the back that would impede those who might want to stand?