Charles Dunne

It's funny, because first few games of the season I thought Reckord looked like a half-decent player.

Cassidy should've taught me to reserve judgement...

He did look ok then got a bad injury, I suspect he's lost his confidence since then.

He injured a player for the season in his first pre-season game with a terrible tackle in front of the main stand.

I'd recommend watching that back. Was a brilliant 50/50 took all of the ball. Granted he only had to make the tackle because of a shocking 1st touch.

Both went in hard. Was the force that injured their player but a perfect challenge from Reckord

Dunne had his best game for the club at Bramhall Lane. This injury came directly from a last gasp lunge on the line to stop them scoring. Just as he was getting a run of games he was improving. While he's plenty to learn, he's a million times a player than Reckord is. I bet he'd be better even now, injured (not that I'm saying to play him.) Hopefully, Hunt will be at LB tomorrow. Would be worried if he isn't.

Charlie Dunn is the bloke sat behind me favourite current Latics player. He was so pleased to see him back on the pitch Saturday (I kid you not on both counts). However that wasn't his best joke of the day, he even saw Mourinho in the directors box, probably here to watch our keeper.

As for the Reckord, just one of a bad bunch amongst our squad players. You would expect some semblance of ability which he provides 20% of the game, the other 80% shows is true capability.