Please activate your Trust membership

Membership March...

http://trustoldham.co.uk/membership-drive/

Membership Drive | Trust Oldham

If you see an Oldham fan with a clipboard in the ground tomorrow say hello to them. Trust Directors will be around the stands at tomorrows local derby with Bury checking that fans, particularly season ticket holders, have activated your membership.

TRUSTOLDHAM.CO.UK

All 2016/17 Oldham Athletic season ticket holders qualify for free membership of Trust Oldham.

As a member of Trust Oldham you have the opportunity to get involved in the running of the organisation and this season will see a number of exclusive member events including manager and player meetings.

Plus further exciting additional benefits for season ticket holders and non-season ticket holders,

Though you automatically qualify for free membership as a season ticket holder, you will need to email membership@trustoldham.co.uk with your name and season ticket reference number to activate your membership.

Dont miss out on this great free opportunity to get involved.

An additional footnote:

We will have representation pre match and half time in the Frizzell stand concourse, north stand concourse both sides chaddy and Frizzell. We are hoping to have the main stand covered today but we are bit thin in that area, so apologies in advance if you don't see anyone/visible presence today but we will ensure it's a priority next home game. Walkers suite we will be there pre match only.

Cheers

Edited by underdog

Activated

Thanks Pete, if you coming to the match today, pop over and say hello to the clipboard team. I have been assured we have been fed by then and don't bite, so come and say hello

Edited by underdog

Trying to figure out how to operate a clip board and a pint at the same time.

Multi skilling is not a man thing.....you can do it , I have faith, or I will be giggling at you at half time in the Frizzell stand watching you balancing

Don't forget folks, if you see some dodgy people at tonight's match with the dreaded clip board...it's just us little ole Trust directors trying to hunt out those pesky Season ticket holders and asking if you would like to activate your free rust membership..hahah

Cheers

Don't forget folks, if you see some dodgy people at tonight's match with the dreaded clip board...it's just us little ole Trust directors trying to hunt out those pesky Season ticket holders and asking if you would like to activate your free rust membership..hahah

Cheers

Rust membership? You will need to iron that out.

...it's just Ian Baraclough here to wind up BP1960.

I have to laugh at 5 minutes of clipboard instructions to top players when they are about to come on as a substitute in the closing minutes of a match.

On one occasion having been bemused by a plethora of charts a player come on the field only for the ref to blow his whistle seconds later.

My favourite moment though was when during a televised game a Premiership coach was sifting through his multi page dossier and a big gust of wind sent all the papers flying around the pitch.

I'd have had him prosecuted for littering.

Edited by BP1960

• 2 weeks later...

Still time to activate your fee trust membership for this season if you are a season ticket holder.  Also look out for us out and about yes with the dreaded clipboards at the Sheffield united match this Saturday. Come over and say hello...
Trust Oldham
4 hrs · 
Thank you for activating your membership. If you're still to do so here's a handy form...

http://trustoldham.co.uk/membership-update/

Membership Update | Trust Oldham
Thank you to all of you that took the time to speak to our Trust Directors at the last 2 home games and confirm your details. We were able to speak to several hundred fans, which means we’ve a big job on getting those details checked…
TRUSTOLDHAM.CO.UK

Edited by underdog

1 hour ago, GlossopLatic said:

I gave my email address at the Bury game to a guy in the North stand without a clipboard. While not suddenly expecting to know all the details of what goes on at the club I haven't had any emails since. Has anything been sent out?

Hello glossop, it's our last push today to speak to/collect details from as many season ticket holders who would like to active their free member. You may have missed my update yesterday that say we are getting today over with then emaill contacts will happen shortly after...the quote is below...

We were able to speak to several hundred fans, which means we’ve a big job on getting those details checked against the membership list.  As soon as they are all on there you’ll receive an email from the Trust.