Burton - League Cup

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Expecting a really poor attendance tonight and there is no one else to blame but the club.
I tried looking for the ticket prices this morning and it took me about 15 mins before i found an old facebook post from the 23rd of June confirming the ticket prices. That's it.. no further advertisement around the cheap entrance- it was the same for the Oxford match. There was no build up to the opening game of the season
Whoever is in the commercial department should be having a rethink 

24 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Expecting a really poor attendance tonight and there is no one else to blame but the club.
I tried looking for the ticket prices this morning and it took me about 15 mins before i found an old facebook post from the 23rd of June confirming the ticket prices. That's it.. no further advertisement around the cheap entrance- it was the same for the Oxford match. There was no build up to the opening game of the season

Same here, tried to find prices twice

29 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

You know what they say, 'If you have to ask the price, you probably can't afford it'.

12 minutes ago, Clifford said:

Same here, tried to find prices twice

Same here a few days ago, game advertising has been poor for years, isn't this ever discussed in the boardroom with our rep there?

Edited by BP1960

12 minutes ago, Flemboy said:

Tough game tonight and up against a strong Burton side which includes Boyce SPLs top scorer last season.

Got to be a huge improvement on Sats performance to win .

Boyce did his ACL in pre-season and is out for the season.

I'm confident we'll beat these, even with Ripley in net. It's Burton Albion at the end of the day...

1 hour ago, UsedtobeWozzer said:

3 at the back then.

4 at the back dummigan right wing.nil nil HT. Have got more into and should be ahead.holloway has had 2 chances,made Ripley look good when through and then hit post with a header.duffus quiet.