Takeover / New Investment - What Rumours Have You Heard?

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, Clifford said:

I'd shove it straight on here bearing in mind they're supposed to be representing the fans. They know nowt because the trust is useless when we actually need it to represent us.

Jesus Christ man. You are like a broken record. For F....s sake call it a day and give is a break.

19 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

We're still in the EU for now.

The free movement may still remain after we leave too

Not according to the Daily Mail today, there will be a skills criteria to protect British workers from 2019.

34 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

You are being obtuse. Ironic. 

I'm not surprised Corney is sick of you. You come across somewhat pompous and officious. 

I have asked a number of times if the trust has any power to prevent a deal. 

It's not black and white and you know that. It depends on what the deal is but we don't know that as we've not been told! 

I don't get where the pompous and officious comes from either?? I don't have dealings with Corney thankfully so he's not sick of me. 

Step away from the keyboard for a while and chill out. 

1 hour ago, kowenicki said:

You are a member of the trust I believe? And if you don't like the deal, but the buyer (if there is one) is fit and proper?  What are your options? 

Did you suggest that we have a discussion on here about how to fight a potential investment, even though it might be really good for the club? Won't do a lot to encourage others will it. And how could we even debate the point until we know what the plans are? Corporate Governance might have a role in some form of plan but not others.

48 minutes ago, leeslover said:

Did you suggest that we have a discussion on here about how to fight a potential investment, even though it might be really good for the club? Won't do a lot to encourage others will it. And how could we even debate the point until we know what the plans are? Corporate Governance might have a role in some form of plan but not others.

Still no answer to a simple question. What right to veto do you have if any? 

22 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

How is it the French don't want any of our players, doesn't it work both ways?

Banks to PSG for example.

Rumour has it PSG messed up the paperwork for Banks and missed the transfer deadline by 14 seconds.

Archived