Takeover / New Investment - What Rumours Have You Heard?

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, kowenicki said:

Weve signed two keepers. Is Gerrard off? 

Think he means not getting rid ! Only days ago he was stating there is no takeover at all , smoke and mirrors I seem to recall. Some will always just look for negatives in a positive. Cmon Andy buddy lighten up. Maybe we can actually start winning some games was the first thing that came to mind for me , not To look for ways that we will still lose. I also see some fans seeing us having a big squad as a negative. I bet Man City fans are not worried about how X is gonna get in the team and is Y gonna be happy. The cream floats to the top and the best players will ultimately be the ones getting picked. I see the competition as a great thing. No more complacency from players knowing that if they play shit they will still get picked. Come on you blues onwards and upwards fuck keeping the faith , that's only got us relegation scraps year after year. 

15 minutes ago, Andy b said:

Our current number one is weak and the defence is a calamity at the moment, and I think Gerrard has a lot to do with the latter. 

Its a commonly held view 

Once again. We've signed two keepers. Previous number one is probably now 3rd choice.

Don't see the point in having ruddy in straight number 1 give placebo a shot first!!! I mean the lad has been playing in a higher league then any of our goal keepers I'd be pissed off if I wasn't starting Sheridan's signing or not maybe you just gotta swallow your pride and say hey im shit at signing players Amen but this agent is shit hot!!!!!

13 hours ago, BP1960 said:

They signed that other lesser player from Barcelona instead.

Neymar is an overrated show pony. Banks is better at tackling and has better hair.

Have a great day, everyone.

59 minutes ago, Andy Perimeter West said:

Don't see the point in having ruddy in straight number 1 give placebo a shot first!!! I mean the lad has been playing in a higher league then any of our goal keepers I'd be pissed off if I wasn't starting Sheridan's signing or not maybe you just gotta swallow your pride and say hey im shit at signing players Amen but this agent is shit hot!!!!!

Lovely foresight you have, no doubt they have decent CV's but let's see how they play before we start rimming this super agent.

9 minutes ago, Andy Perimeter West said:

don't you think  it is odd how Ruddy the new number one did not feature in the Everton game  let the rimming begin

Seeing as how he was on the bench for Scotland vs Netherlands U-21s on the same day your conspiracy theory could use a little more work.

8 minutes ago, Clifford said:

Johny Dickfingers surely will start Saturday 

You've used this nickname a few times. Any basis for it, such as how many times you've watched him play? Or is it a joke that keeps getting rolled out until it gets a laugh? 

How about giving the guy the opportunity to do his stuff in a competitive game or two and then decide on his ability? 

Radical idea, I know, but thought it worth a try.

18 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

You've used this nickname a few times. Any basis for it, such as how many times you've watched him play? Or is it a joke that keeps getting rolled out until it gets a laugh? 

How about giving the guy the opportunity to do his stuff in a competitive game or two and then decide on his ability? 

Is it only me that doesn't even get it ? Or is it just one of them that is so unfunny there's nothing to get really ? Or thirdly am I just being thick ? 

58 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

Players nickname for him apparently 

Archived