Ex players and that

Well at least we got Murphy.

Not sure if that is sarcastic or not but if so then maybe we should bear in mind that Smith may have been a slow developer but....So anyone writing off Murphy after an hour or two of first team football at this level may be being a little premature.

Not sure if that is sarcastic or not but if so then maybe we should bear in mind that Smith may have been a slow developer but....So anyone writing off Murphy after an hour or two of first team football at this level may be being a little premature.

It was sarcastic and I haven't written him off. The sarcasm was an unspoken wild theory that Jabo was coming to Latics and our then manager said "hang fire, I'll pay you double when I turn up at Barnsley".

But Murphy needs a hell of a lot of coaching - there's more to being a striker than good movement. Those playing with him also need to have the brains not to hoof it high to him and to anticipate his movement.

It was sarcastic and I haven't written him off. The sarcasm was an unspoken wild theory that Jabo was coming to Latics and our then manager said "hang fire, I'll pay you double when I turn up at Barnsley".

But Murphy needs a hell of a lot of coaching - there's more to being a striker than good movement. Those playing with him also need to have the brains not to hoof it high to him and to anticipate his movement.

Fair enough. Not much of a conspiracy theorist myself especially when related to 1 in 7, 32 year old lower division strikers!

I reserve judgment on Murphy until at least we just stop doing just that, hoofing it up to him

I was asked today and wasn't sure...

JCH has this season played for Oldham, Rovrum, MK Dons and has now signed for Donny.

How many clubs can you play for in a season?

That's usually the rule but the two loans with Mk Dons and Donny are youth. The same happened with Daniel Johnson he played for Chesterfield us and now PNE but his loans were emergency

Daniel Johnson scores AGAIN for Preston, PNE fans reckon he's the reason behind their dramatic change in form, currently five points clear of third with a game in hand. But hey, he upsets the balance of out team...

Daniel Johnson scores AGAIN for Preston, PNE fans reckon he's the reason behind their dramatic change in form, currently five points clear of third with a game in hand. But hey, he upsets the balance of out team...

He did. Fortunately for Preston, they don't have our team.