Ex players and that

Keanu Marsh Brown to Forest Green, whose ex-long-serving player has just tweeted this about him:

Absolute disgrace of a human being . There's a reason he wasn't played at Barnet - Because they wanted him out . Thieving tw*t

7 mins ago

So @FGRFC_Official have signed someone who is a liar and a thief ?! Been released from two clubs for stealing https://twitter.com/ashloveridges

Thats based on hearsay surely? Adn from rumours around our time, and before.

BBC Sport 22-07-15 - 12.21pm Dean Furman and Giles Coke have failed to land contracts at Blackburn Rovers following their trial periods.

Rovers had been running the rule over the midfield pair this summer as manager Gary Bowyer looks to bolster a squad which has narrowly missed out on the Championship play-offs in back-to-back seasons :shakeit:

BBC Sport 22-07-15 - 12.21pm Dean Furman and Giles Coke have failed to land contracts at Blackburn Rovers following their trial periods.

Rovers had been running the rule over the midfield pair this summer as manager Gary Bowyer looks to bolster a squad which has narrowly missed out on the Championship play-offs in back-to-back seasons :shakeit:

It wouldn't surprise me, Furman is league one bog average. Oh and have I said before 'a bottler'?

I'll bet that he's on a Pharoah(ld) salary...

Mesphinx he is.

Their forwards are Wilson Kepple and Schmelz..they will lead any opposition a merry sand dance.

Edited by BP1960

I'll bet that he's on a Pharoah(ld) salary...

But he'd have to be in deNile to think that it's a good career move.

Hope he Sheiks things up out there....

Mesphinx he is.

Their forwards are Wilson Kepple and Schmelz..they will lead any opposition a merry sand dance.

At least if he gets injured there'll be plenty of "Cairo"practors to help out. The manager has told him he's playing in the Valley of the Wings - ok I'll stop now ! :clint:

Edited by Uppermill Latics

Few former latics players named in notts county's cult zero. Imagine if we did one. I'm sure we could name a few. http://www.cultzeros.co.uk/search-by-team/38/notts-county/

On a separate note, I thought Bajner looked like a good player in a poor team when we played County. Obviously he's there because of the cult surrounding his arrival and the subsequent slide they had while he played for them but I would've taken him at BP.

On a separate note, I thought Bajner looked like a good player in a poor team when we played County. Obviously he's there because of the cult surrounding his arrival and the subsequent slide they had while he played for them but I would've taken him at BP.

I'm sure Johnson said he rejected Us because of wage demands