Ex players and that

Tarky sell on will be between 10-20% of any profit so at £4m we'd be looking at £350k to £750k

I have a feeling this will be another Micah Richards, as Brentford's centre half has just had a serious injury and they'll be reluctant to sell, but at that money it'll be unsettling

I don't know, they appear to have replaced a very competent management team with a bunch of loons, anything's possible.

Jose Baxter has slimmed down a lot and got himself into shape. Looked a lot more mobile against Peterborough

Once you dropped a few disco biscuits, your main priority is to keep hydrated and tell people how great things are, your less likely to be hunting down a kebab shop in the early hours.

So im told

Unless they can replace him with a cheaper option.

£5m would be a lot to turn down.

They've sold better players for less this window. Looks to me like they're trying to disintegrate Warburton's squad entirely, so wouldn't shock me if they got rid. Only problem is that they've just lost one of their centre backs for the season to injury.

A 20% sell-on fee alone would be one of the club's largest ever received fees wouldn't it. Just shy of £1m is enormous for Latics. Would go a long way to the new stand and sweeten the playing budget.