Ex players and that

23 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Still nothing re Atherton?  Would have thought he'd have been sorted somewhere by now?

He'd be an handy player to have in the squad right now, I also thought Green could have made a difference last night late on down the right, he's yet to get fixed up as far as I'm aware.

5 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

He'd be an handy player to have in the squad right now, I also thought Green could have made a difference last night late on down the right, he's yet to get fixed up as far as I'm aware.

Green was trialling at Notts County I think someone said.[  Atherton seems very odd.  Wherever he's going or ends up I'd have thought he'd want/need to be involved well before now

16 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Don’t even go there….. there’s probably a very good reason he’s not been fixed up! 😂

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, b0ndl1ne said:

Wonder where Harry Vaughan will end up, had a failed loan at Bristol Rovers last season and Rosenior no longer at Hull.

Not saying we should have him although I wouldn’t say no to it

Seems to have stalled after a very good start at Hull

3 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Seems to have stalled after a very good start at Hull

He did well to be fair playing wide left in the championship but that’s hard graft and he doesn’t have the strength or stamina for that long term.

Needs a team who play good football, could see him at somewhere like MK Dons

2 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

Green was trialling at Notts County I think someone said.[  Atherton seems very odd.  Wherever he's going or ends up I'd have thought he'd want/need to be involved well before now

The other CB who was offered terms would also be a welcome addition to our squad, he looked a very good prospect too.

4 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

Can you imagine how good Jack Byrne would be pulling the strings in our midfield?

Hopefully better than his contribution to our relegation in 2018.

• Like 3

On 8/24/2024 at 5:32 PM, diggleblue said:

And Willoughby scored.At least Nuttall was subbed. 

Spent the afternoon with an Alty fan... His opening words were "can we send him back, he's absolutely useless". Ironic cheers when he was subbed off.

42 minutes ago, Gaz_Oafc said:

Spent the afternoon with an Alty fan... His opening words were "can we send him back, he's absolutely useless". Ironic cheers when he was subbed off.

Sounds like some of our support. 

45 minutes ago, Gaz_Oafc said:

Cant be true this only happens at Latics 

Guest O.A.F.C.
45 minutes ago, Gaz_Oafc said:

He is able to play against us next week?

Guest O.A.F.C.
3 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Hopefully....

If our defense play like yesterday again he'll have a field day