Ex players and that

10 minutes ago, diggleblue said:

Or perhaps his team has a midfield? Now.

Not dissing the lad because I like his attitude and his interaction with our young fans especially.  However his record suggests he is at his level - and at a club which suits. Good luck to him.

whilloughby was in our midfield when he played here!! He was actually benched by Chester the other day til Turner got injured in the warm up. Since then I think he’s scored a couple of long range screamers. I’m still not sure what type of player he is. Doesn’t look like a poacher. Not that fast or intelligent movement. Poor control. Seems to score a lot of worldies. Not seen enough of him to properly judge though.

Edited by Sloshed Joe

1 hour ago, Sloshed Joe said:

whilloughby was in our midfield when he played here!! He was actually benched by Chester the other day til Turner got injured in the warm up. Since then I think he’s scored a couple of long range screamers. I’m still not sure what type of player he is. Doesn’t look like a poacher. Not that fast or intelligent movement. Poor control. Seems to score a lot of worldies. Not seen enough of him to properly judge though.

Always thought the Norwood signing but the kibosh on his Oldham career, not room for them both in the same team.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Londonboy said:

Is Big Mac playing for TNS tonight? 3-0 up after first leg of Conference League qualifier....could be up against Chelsea in the round😂

Imagine him marking Cole Palmer or Felix🥴

Not in the matchday squad. He's been on the bench for previous games, but only played 45 mins so far in the Welsh League Cup.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/harrison-mcgahey/leistungsdaten/spieler/286806

On 8/28/2024 at 6:41 PM, Lukers1 said:

Better than Ritchie Wellens was the view of some posters on here🙋‍♂️

One of the best moments on here. Along with the bloke who complained about the adverts based on his browsing history. 

Edited by dannyboy55555
  • Like 5

Guest O.A.F.C.
21 minutes ago, Crusoe said:

That one was a classic. 

I'm sure he stopped supporting Latics off the back of that. He use to watch a shit load of matches a season because he went to all the youth and reserve games as well 

1 hour ago, O.A.F.C. said:

I'm sure he stopped supporting Latics off the back of that. He use to watch a shit load of matches a season because he went to all the youth and reserve games as well 

Wasn’t he also the bloke who had the latics museum or something? Gary I think he was called.