Fleetwood (H)

3 minutes ago, mickjagger said:

Honeymoon period is over i said this a number of weeks ago, defence is not solid that is the point & no signs of improvement look on the horizon defensively.

I am not calling for his head hopefully he will steer us towards mid table in readiness for next season with hopefully the investment/takeover all in place so hopefully we can have a mid table or optimistic push towards play offs.

To many extremes sometimes which is understandable after the lack of hope for years

Jesus i hope some of the lemmings on here dont read that..you are right tho.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tope was absolutely ineffective and we didn’t have anybody on the right wing. Why he and Davies weren’t subbed earlier I don’t know. It was so obvious that the front two wasn’t working yet Wellens kept it the same.

So disappointing because they were as negative as I’ve seen any opposition and they had two shots all game.

Edited by NewBlue

4 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Stop talking fucking shite then - you should know better.

But you all forget im first to clap when the team peforms well...

Very convenient.

Senor coconut hangs around my posts just like he most likely hangs around public toilets..

Disturbing.

:blink:

Edited by rigsby

1 minute ago, NewBlue said:

Tope was absolutely ineffective and we didn’t have anybody on the right wing. Why he wasn’t subbed at half time I don’t know. It was so obvious that the front two wasn’t working yet Wellens kept it the same.

So disappointing because they were as negative as I’ve seen any opposition and they had two shots all game.

Hence my comments about honeymoon period being over.

Poor management.

Again.

Ssssssh dont tell the happy clappers tho.

There are some real twats amongst our support and they usually turn up in here when we’ve lost a game - thought it had been quiet recently. Get a fucking grip, we lost, it happens - spurs were twatted by City the other week, this week they do the twatting  it’s why you follow football if you knew the result it would be boring. 

Fleetwood came with a gameplan and executed it perfectly well done to them. I’m now going back to my Christmas and will worry about Latics again next Saturday 

have a good night everyone 

Edited by Buckshawlatic

7 minutes ago, Buckshawlatic said:

There are some real twats amongst our support and they usually turn up in here when we’ve lost a game - thought it had been quiet recently. Get a fucking grip, we lost, it happens - spurs were twatted by City the other week, this week they do the twatting  it’s why you follow football if you knew the result it would be boring. 

Fleetwood came with a gameplan and executed it perfectly well done to them. I’m now going back to my Christmas and will worry about Latics again next Saturday 

have a good night everyone 

Complaining about people debating on a forum...

Rookie manager learning on the job isn't winning every week and is now getting pelters despite missing two or three key players over the festive period, despite the poor run we have been on RW still boasts a very fair record.

P19 W9 D5 L5

Scoring 36 in the process and playing some great football, did anyone really expect us to win week in week out with a squad that has really obvious weaknesses?  

No panic for me and trust me I'm no happy clapper.

1 minute ago, yarddog73 said:

Rookie manager learning on the job isn't winning every week and is now getting pelters despite missing two or three key players over the festive period, despite the poor run we have been on RW still boasts a very fair record.

P19 W9 D5 L5

Scoring 36 in the process and playing some great football, did anyone really expect us to win week in week out with a squad that has really obvious weaknesses?  

No panic for me and trust me I'm no happy clapper.

Ok ok...form over the last 3 games is..

6 minutes ago, NewBlue said:

Complaining about people debating on a forum...

In fairness to the poster you quoted, this is hardly debate though is it?

25 minutes ago, rigsby said:

Give over..ffs.

Probably since u were swimmming around in yer dads sack but carry on.

19 minutes ago, rigsby said:

Senor coconut hangs around my posts just like he most likely hangs around public toilets..

Disturbing.

:blink:

31 minutes ago, rigsby said:

Jesus i hope some of the lemmings on here dont read that..you are right tho.

These are off this one page alone.

3 minutes ago, JohnnyPimp said:

In fairness to the poster you quoted, this is hardly debate though is it?

These are off this one page alone.

The post read to me as though we should just accept they played badly, which isn’t really the full story when the manager made some bad decisions...

5 minutes ago, NewBlue said:

The post read to me as though we should just accept they played badly, which isn’t really the full story when the manager made some bad decisions...

What bad decisions? People have been saying Holloway deserves a start - he gets one and does nothing. It could be said him and Davies don’t work together but with Doyle injured and wanting to play two up front what’s the alternative?

people asked where Obedayi was Saturday rightly so after his recent performances - he played today and did nothing 

and yes sometimes people have an off day and lose - remember a Liverpool side with Suarez, Sterling and at the end Gerrard losing here - it’s football 

** and this is a debate - rightly so about football rather than where some one was when the other was in their dads ball sack ?

Edited by Buckshawlatic

25 minutes ago, rigsby said:

Ok ok...form over the last 3 games is..

Last three is drawn one lost two as you well know, last ten reads won four, drawn three and lost three and your getting all giddy, nothing much wrong with it when you consider a few points like were we where when RW took over and the fact he's not even had a transfer window to deal with the obvious flaws we have in the squad.

If we are struggling at the end of Jan and the issues raised haven’t been addessed then it might be worth getting bothered about but at the moment your insistence on jumping on every defeat is nonsensical.

59 minutes ago, daniel said:

Fane was easily man of the match, he was excellent, he is getting better and better, but lets be honest if Fane is man of the match we aren’t going to win many matches, he doesn’t score or create goals, thats not a dig, I like him and that’s not his game. 

Lost to a very ordinary side today, pissing about with the ball for both their goals, and far too much hoof ball upto the strikers who won nothing, that partnership will just not score enough goals. 

Big month ahead of us now, lose the 3 loan players and we are in a relegation battle I feel. 

Sums it up for me. Too many played badly - whether it’s the lingering illness or too much Xmas pud - Drove a long way for a lacklustre showing. On to Saturday and hope to see Doyle...?