Fleetwood (H)

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, deyres42 said:

Some of you lot definitely pay for priority boarding on flights.

Yep.  Last flight I had was to Majorca.  It cost £14.99, the priority boarding which meant I got row one, which is handy when you are on the tall side, cost £15.  Bargain.

5 hours ago, oafc_lover said:

One thing is for sure, that midfield isn’t the dominant midfield playing lovely triangulars that we saw early in RW’s reign.

Either we’ve been found out or the tactics have changed.

I would say that any team playing well and getting results, gets found out. It then becomes the manager's job to overcome that and the team's job to implement the manager's tactics...if they can. Teams do not go bad overnight but it only takes one or two to drop their levels of intensity or desire to throw the whole side out of kilter. Again, can Wellens overcome this?

19 hours ago, Wardie said:

Teams do not go bad overnight but it only takes one or two to drop their levels of intensity or desire to throw the whole side out of kilter. Again, can Wellens overcome this?

New experienced assistant manager influence on tactics and style perhaps?

17 minutes ago, frizzell54 said:

New experienced assistant manager influence on tactics and style perhaps?

Wait a minute ? Everyone tear up ya CV , experience is now a bad thing ? People going on like we’ve not scored a goal for 15 games. Chill out everyone. Let’s build for next season. I’d put my cock amd balls on us not getting relegated , whereas I wouldn’t have done for the last two seasons. 

46 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Wait a minute ? Everyone tear up ya CV , experience is now a bad thing ? People going on like we’ve not scored a goal for 15 games. Chill out everyone. Let’s build for next season. I’d put my cock amd balls on us not getting relegated , whereas I wouldn’t have done for the last two seasons. 

Wellens said recently how fans get too up when we win and too down when we lose. It’s so true and probably born from the desperation of wanting some success for a change. 

I totally agree with you, this season should be all about building for a proper promotion tilt next year with a settled squad, style of play and manager. And, hopefully, owner. 

Far too many on here call the next game as a “must win”. All unnecessary pressure on the team to win games we “should be winning”.

Itd be great if we went on a run and challenged the play offs this season. But it’s far more important in my view to build something solid to hopefully have some sustained success in future. 

28 minutes ago, nzlatic said:

Wellens said recently how fans get too up when we win and too down when we lose. It’s so true and probably born from the desperation of wanting some success for a change. 

I totally agree with you, this season should be all about building for a proper promotion tilt next year with a settled squad, style of play and manager. And, hopefully, owner. 

Far too many on here call the next game as a “must win”. All unnecessary pressure on the team to win games we “should be winning”.

Itd be great if we went on a run and challenged the play offs this season. But it’s far more important in my view to build something solid to hopefully have some sustained success in future. 

Regards being too up or down after a result. I feel on top of the world straight after victory and like we are shite after defeat. Very rarely will I post until at least the day after, when my view should be more balanced. You get some  on here who will post negative shit as soon as we go a goal down FFS. I think they post too emotionally and then feel they have to stand by the bollox they sprouting. 

On 31/12/2017 at 10:29 AM, simplythemostimportantkick said:

I'm prepared to risk a bollock.