Transfer Rumours

2 hours ago, whittles left foot said:

You done nothing but slate him for his 'disgusting tweets` and  conduct and cannot wait to see the back of him to put it politely BUT you can't keep away from monitoring whether he is tweeting again?

To be honest I haven’t even looked... 

Not sure why it would change anything if I had.  What a weird post. 

Are you a little bit in love with fat Ant, constantly rushing to his defence.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, kowenicki said:

To be honest I haven’t even looked... 

Not sure why it would change anything if I had.  What a weird post. 

5 hours ago, kowenicki said:

Byrne is on a charm offensive on Twitter.  

Gerrard is still in self imposed twitter exile. So he can’t be gone yet... 

So how do you know he is still in self imposed exile? The only weird thing is you following somebody you supposedly cannot stand.

7 hours ago, whittles left foot said:

So how do you know he is still in self imposed exile? The only weird thing is you following somebody you supposedly cannot stand.

You’re making assumptions.  Let’s leave this rather pointless and boring branch of the discussion shall we. 

I want him gone, you want him to stay. We shall agree to disagree.,

8 hours ago, whittles left foot said:

I cant stand Donald Trump - I still follow him as his daily rants are too bizarre to miss 

2 hours ago, Buckshawlatic said:

I cant stand Donald Trump - I still follow him as his daily rants are too bizarre to miss 

There is a way of doping that without counting toward his follower numbers.

Although it would be nice that he thinks he's popular when in fact many are doing similar to you!
This account converst his tweets to official announcements!! Makes tghem look even more ridiculous!
https://twitter.com/RealPressSecBot

5 hours ago, HallamBlue said:

You need Twitter lessons I don't follow him but often see his tweets via other replies/references to them. He certainly tweeted he wont be tweeting whilst still under contract with OAFC and don't reply as wont see them. Of course he then likes the replies proving what a bight lad he is. 

Thanks for the explanation. It will be a cold day in hell before I get involved with Twitter.

6 hours ago, whittles left foot said:

Thanks for the explanation. It will be a cold day in hell before I get involved with Twitter.

me too. i have similar feelings about Facebook. when i read you had to be over 13 to use  it i thought i had misread and that no one over 13 should use it.

12 minutes ago, astottie said:

me too. i have similar feelings about Facebook. when i read you had to be over 13 to use  it i thought i had misread and that no one over 13 should use it.

Facebook and Twitter (or any social media) can be absolutely toxic but when used correctly it’s great - I keep in touch with a lot of people I never would ordinarily through Facebook. Even this place is a big social media - none of us would speak if not sat next to each other at BP. Agree with each other or not I really enjoy the interaction on here 

9 hours ago, Buckshawlatic said:

Facebook and Twitter (or any social media) can be absolutely toxic but when used correctly it’s great - I keep in touch with a lot of people I never would ordinarily through Facebook. Even this place is a big social media - none of us would speak if not sat next to each other at BP. Agree with each other or not I really enjoy the interaction on here 

I think we’d get on with people in real life more than we do on here 

16 minutes ago, unsworthlatic said:

Been informed this morning that we have contact former Manchester City and Rochdale wide player Donal McDermott. Has been on trial with Mansfield I have been told. Hopefully this is not a sign that Cotterill isn't signing!

Wasn't he on trial here last year? 

40 minutes ago, unsworthlatic said:

Been informed this morning that we have contact former Manchester City and Rochdale wide player Donal McDermott. Has been on trial with Mansfield I have been told. Hopefully this is not a sign that Cotterill isn't signing!

Didnt Rochdale ship him out due to his bad attitude? 

1 minute ago, kowenicki said:

Didnt Rochdale ship him out due to his bad attitude? 

I was of that understanding also which is why I find this a strange one given the mentality and professionalism FB seemingly wants from his players. All rumours at this stage. Like I said, I hope we can get Cotterill signed up then he won't become an issue I wouldn't have thought.

2 minutes ago, unsworthlatic said:

I was of that understanding also which is why I find this a strange one given the mentality and professionalism FB seemingly wants from his players. All rumours at this stage. Like I said, I hope we can get Cotterill signed up then he won't become an issue I wouldn't have thought.

Better to be cheap with a bad attitude than expensive with a bad attitude...

On 7/30/2018 at 9:17 PM, latics22 said:

Crazy decision really , good contract, chance to look good without being in a decent league. Should have snapped thier hands off.

AS thought, he had something lined up. Signed for Sheff Utd.

Donal was watching our friendly with FC Utd on Tuesday so he's definitely in the area. He's a player of extremes - he can produce moments of absolute brilliance but rarely used to finish a game and don't ever expect him to track back. Even though he's left-footed, his best performance were cutting in from the right. He's definitely someone who needs an arm round him as opposed to a shouting at when it's going wrong (Bunn could be the man for that). Not sure what happened at Swindon last season as it looks like he only played 17 games. Rumour has it that he finds it hard to settle and can get distracted by non-footballing matters. By the way, one of you owe him an apology for throwing a bottle at him when we beat you 3-2 at BP.

Archived