Transfer Rumours

2 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Cotterill considering an offer from Lincoln. Presume we can write that one off then. 

From the same lad who told us Ripley is signing and jack byrne, who trained with the youth team today, is in the first team tomorrow? 

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, adamoafc said:

From the same lad who told us Ripley is signing and jack byrne, who trained with the youth team today, is in the first team tomorrow? 

Tbh if jack is in the first team he will be flying with a point to prove, shrewd move?

12 minutes ago, robboman said:

Tbh if jack is in the first team he will be flying with a point to prove, shrewd move?

Absolutely no chance of this happening. What sort of message would it send to the rest of the squad. I think Frank, despite his apparent laid back attitude, will be quite a hard man and not to be messed with.

1 minute ago, Bobledgersheart said:

Absolutely no chance of this happening. What sort of message would it send to the rest of the squad. I think Frank, despite his apparent laid back attitude, will be quite a hard man and not to be messed with.

I think Frank just wants the best players playing like the rest of us do, I think it's the chairman who sees himself as the disciplinarian. Not sure exactly of whats gone on but I can't see AL continuing to pay Byrne 5k a week just for turning up.

Disappointed Cotterill hasn't signed ahead of the game tomorrow, not sure what to make of that. Hope we've not missed out for dragging our feet as he would offer us that little bit of quality particularly with his set piece delivery. 

2 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Disappointed Cotterill hasn't signed ahead of the game tomorrow, not sure what to make of that. Hope we've not missed out for dragging our feet as he would offer us that little bit of quality particularly with his set piece delivery. 

Takes two to tango

4 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Where does he live, nearer Lincoln or Oldham?

On 8/2/2018 at 9:05 AM, unsworthlatic said:

Been informed this morning that we have contact former Manchester City and Rochdale wide player Donal McDermott. Has been on trial with Mansfield I have been told. Hopefully this is not a sign that Cotterill isn't signing!

Suffered an ankle ligament injury at Swindon apparently, if over that he could be useful.

35 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

He's still in the squad, no one wants him, dont know why.

Orbollocks is in the squad. We have a big turnover in players (every year), but who is Orbollocks. First name Kevin? Or Gary? Or Wayne? I like the 1960s names.

35 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

8 minutes ago, Buckshawlatic said:

“No comment” when asked about Jack Byrne by the media but tells some randomer in a restaurant. Yeah Ok....

Sorry, i'm drunk. what does that actually mean?

btw, i really love Frankie. I loved Shez, but i haven't actually loved a manager more since the beloved saint that is Andy Ritchie. You'd have to be a total shit not to love Frankie.....

1 minute ago, bigfatjoe1 said:

Sorry, i'm drunk. what does that actually mean?

btw, i really love Frankie. I loved Shez, but i haven't actually loved a manager more since the beloved saint that is Andy Ritchie. You'd have to be a total shit not to love Frankie.....

It means Frankie was asked by the media about jack Byrne today and he replied “no comment” - that tweet is by some guy saying he saw him in a restaurant and Frankie has given him the low down on transfer incomings and outgoings including telling him the outgoing is not Byrne.

im calling the author of the tweet a bull shitter not slagging Frankie Bunn off...

51 minutes ago, Buckshawlatic said:

It means Frankie was asked by the media about jack Byrne today and he replied “no comment” - that tweet is by some guy saying he saw him in a restaurant and Frankie has given him the low down on transfer incomings and outgoings including telling him the outgoing is not Byrne.

im calling the author of the tweet a bull shitter not slagging Frankie Bunn off...

That seems fair enough. i genuinely didn't know what it meant.  

Archived