Bradford away

2 hours ago, Unmasked said:

Exactly. We need more insight into what happened .  Meeting him is the obvious way and anybody who refuses an invite to do so surely surrenders the moral high ground and the right to snipe ? 

I listened to him on the podcast and from what I took from that was he didn't see a lot of the shit that was going on around him (when it suited), he picks and chooses when he is party to anything but the overriding feeling I get is that he well and truly saw his arse when Karl Evan's turned up because Kark I imagine doesn't suffer fools and Karl rightly pissed on Barry's parade, ironically Barry goes on to call me bitter and berates me for being a keyboard warrior hiding behind a username, lets get one thing straight here there is only one man coming across as bitter and that is Barry Owen and furthermore why is he or one of his associates hiding behind usernames on Twitter to try and discredit the club and in particular the CEO surely he should man up take is own advise and post in his own name, all a little bit hypocritical in my opinion.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Unmasked said:

Irrelevant to our need for knowledge of what happened/ is happening 

I know what's happening I don't need Dominic Cummings aka Shitpeas to tell me what's been going on for the past decade when he has had ample opportunities in the past at a time when he could of come across as credible instead of the bitter resentful man he has become now, all he is doing now is what I've done consistently for about 10 years on here only to be berated by him. 

All the problem really did start in 2004. The problems at the club are not unique to Abdallah, but I cannot defend him in any manner.

For those in any doubt my demise at the club was contrived by a few people including a senior official ,but came to a head in my defence of Jamie Stoddart who had alleged bullying. Furthermore I could not stand by and witness the alleged treatment of certain sponsors.

Anyway those issues will not be of interest to many but my integrity was more important than any role I had at the club.

I am perfectly happy to meet any individual or group to put ANY matters into context.

Who doesn’t make mistakes. I made many as a Director but I really did try my best as a “fan” first and foremost.

Non-Executve Directors are limited in their scope. “ Puppet Boards” are not unusual in football and many owners make their own decisions come what may. You get tagged with their decisions and have to accept corporate responsibility on every occasion .

There are occasions with both sets of owners I served under, that I tackled many things that others would not challenge.

For my part I am happy to explain my role in matters to fans but please let’s do it in a respectable manner instead of insults being traded either way.

There are some good dedicated fans on OWTB and that is the only reason

I have posted on occasions.

As I said, rather than trade insults on here . I would rather meet people to clarify any matters.

We might not agree and perhaps you will still feel the same, but at least give yourselves the opportunity to know facts not within your knowledge previously.

Why now you may ask.? This has nothing to do with bitterness or attacks on anyone. I feel the same about our club as many of you. If the current situation means you taking your anger out on me then so be it.

You will all appreciate that in the role you have collective constraints but that problem no longer exists.

I will meet up with any individual or group if you think it might be worthwhile.

52 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott2 said:

There was still kick off when we got the extra 200. See the replies to the official club tweet about tickets. 2100 ST ticket holders and we still have tickets on open sale for a game 40 minutes down the road for our first away game in 18 months. Should have been sold out by close of play Tuesday...

what has the number of season ticket holders we have goy to do with how many tickets are sold for away games?  Very different universes

56 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott2 said:

There was still kick off when we got the extra 200. See the replies to the official club tweet about tickets. 2100 ST ticket holders and we still have tickets on open sale for a game 40 minutes down the road for our first away game in 18 months. Should have been sold out by close of play Tuesday...

Stop taking me seriously.

Let’s not pretend we wouldn’t have sold considerably more had people had more than 48hrs to buy them and that ST holders would be able to buy more than 1 ticket.

People who were planning on going maybe have just lost the plot after this shitshow came to light and just thought fuck it now I CBA.

I don’t believe we’d have ever sold 2000+, but it’d have been considerably more than 1100.

5 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

Weve sold 1200. Try harder.

I do apologise I mis-read the article. 

I thought that “The remaining tickets need to be sold before any additional tickets are made available, if at all.” meant that we need to sell the original 1k before we get the extra 200.

After another glance it appears that 1.2k have been made available straight away (which still haven’t been sold).

I wonder how many we could have taken if the whole thing wasn’t a shambles? Maybe 1.5k tops. The away following had started to take a sharp nosedive during the Dino-era. Morecambe and Macclesfield come to mind. Granted we sold out Salford, but that was always going to happen.

38 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Would you travel a long way with full confidence that would be organised efficiently?

Probably not. I live in Blackpool but I’ve no chance of driving to BP and back when the ticket office is open. I have actually bought one online but I’m relying on the bloke I sit next to being able to get to the ticket office some time tomorrow. I’m going to be less than confident if I get to Bradford on Saturday and have to pick it up from there. 

1 minute ago, UsedtobeWozzer said:

Probably not. I live in Blackpool but I’ve no chance of driving to BP and back when the ticket office is open. I have actually bought one online but I’m relying on the bloke I sit next to being able to get to the ticket office some time tomorrow. I’m going to be less than confident if I get to Bradford on Saturday and have to pick it up from there. 

If this lot told me what day it was I'd double check.  There's no way I'd take the chance

3 hours ago, Lee Sinnott2 said:

with you on this 

proper head scratcher why we cant 

1 hour ago, GKing521 said:

I do apologise I mis-read the article. 

I thought that “The remaining tickets need to be sold before any additional tickets are made available, if at all.” meant that we need to sell the original 1k before we get the extra 200.

After another glance it appears that 1.2k have been made available straight away (which still haven’t been sold).

I wonder how many we could have taken if the whole thing wasn’t a shambles? Maybe 1.5k tops. The away following had started to take a sharp nosedive during the Dino-era. Morecambe and Macclesfield come to mind. Granted we sold out Salford, but that was always going to happen.

Impossible biggest away following in the whole league….

I went down to BP this morning to pick up my ticket expecting to have to queue for a short time. I arrived at 10:45 and I was the only one there. Because of a lack of communication on the clubs part, I had to go back this afternoon. Still no-one else there.

The tickets should have been made available when they arrived and they may have sold more, but I doubt it.

Unfortunately it seems that our away day numbers are declining.

32 minutes ago, al_bro said:

I went down to BP this morning to pick up my ticket expecting to have to queue for a short time. I arrived at 10:45 and I was the only one there. Because of a lack of communication on the clubs part, I had to go back this afternoon. Still no-one else there.

The tickets should have been made available when they arrived and they may have sold more, but I doubt it.

Unfortunately it seems that our away day numbers are declining.

Report it to the EFL.

Archived