Bradford away

1 minute ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

You only get 1 per ST or are you expecting the mrs to wait in the hotel? (I can understand that to some extent)

Id do it for face value but no chance I’ll get to Oldham this week mate sorry 

Ahh ok thought it was 2 per ST. AL has cock blocked me as one of my mates says haha

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a serious attempt to mislead fans.Bradford will tell you that it was never indicated to Oldham that there was pay on the day. Indeed it is policy that they will not be doing that this season so why do the club come up with that one.? Bradford are staggered that tickets are not on sale after being sent to the club a week ago. The lies keeping pouring out about the facts behind a simple football administration matter.

iIt is simple.You take your allocation. Sell on demand ,then parcel the returns and deliver when you attend the match. We are a basket case and our name in football is going down and down.

Clubs want to maximise sales and when Oldham try their cynical tactics that does not do the name of the club any good.We also lose out on the 5% of every ticket we sell.

When the club say they will get more tickets when there is demand is pure crazy.

Taking you full allocation from the start allows fans to get what they require.

in my opinion, Karl Evans should take full responsibility for failing to carry out the simplest of tasks which are every day occurrences in football. Don’t try and implicate Bradford with the cock up when the failure lies at the clubs door.

There again ,something tells me that other motives come into the equation and when you have people who thrive on ego, what better senerio could you have by showing increases in home attendances with lower than average away attendances.

Whoever at the club keep getting simple jobs wrong should consider walking.

Sorry to all for late post. Just got in late from holiday and seen all this nonsense with tickets.

Absolute fucking shambles, so instead of having up to 3000 at a game we will end up with 1200 fortunate enough to be able to get their hands on one today, why sit on them for a week??? it makes absolutely zero sense, Bradford in my opinion have used our clubs incompetence to leave the stand shut behind the goal, there is plenty of room for everybody but somehow our fucked up club manages to grab defeat from the jaws of victory. Shutting the ticket office yesterday is just another example of how poorly run we have become don't even get me started about the communication.

Given I can't get over today and the option is to buy online what are the odds there are issues with that providing even more disappointment, who are these fan liaison officers then because they dont have a fucking clue neither by the looks of it, if the club need any advice on ticketing they can ask 90% of fans who would suggested a 1000 was probably half of what was required, tinpot fucking outfit we've become is beyond embarrassing and finally what a disadvantage it will be for the team coming out to 1000 as opposed to 3x that amount. CUNTS.

2 hours ago, Barryowen said:

This is a serious attempt to mislead fans.Bradford will tell you that it was never indicated to Oldham that there was pay on the day. Indeed it is policy that they will not be doing that this season so why do the club come up with that one.? Bradford are staggered that tickets are not on sale after being sent to the club a week ago. The lies keeping pouring out about the facts behind a simple football administration matter.

iIt is simple.You take your allocation. Sell on demand ,then parcel the returns and deliver when you attend the match. We are a basket case and our name in football is going down and down.

Clubs want to maximise sales and when Oldham try their cynical tactics that does not do the name of the club any good.We also lose out on the 5% of every ticket we sell.

When the club say they will get more tickets when there is demand is pure crazy.

Taking you full allocation from the start allows fans to get what they require.

in my opinion, Karl Evans should take full responsibility for failing to carry out the simplest of tasks which are every day occurrences in football. Don’t try and implicate Bradford with the cock up when the failure lies at the clubs door.

There again ,something tells me that other motives come into the equation and when you have people who thrive on ego, what better senerio could you have by showing increases in home attendances with lower than average away attendances.

Whoever at the club keep getting simple jobs wrong should consider walking.

Sorry to all for late post. Just got in late from holiday and seen all this nonsense with tickets.

:lol: Nice try but you're fooling nobody.

7 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

I have had an email conversation with K.E tonight and he’s told me that if the 1200 tickets sell quickly enough more seats will be made available!

Its too late for that. Thats like saying if the steak cooks on that extinquished bbq then l'll stick another couple on for ya 😂

3 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

Its too late for that. Thats like saying if the steak cooks on that extinquished bbq then l'll stick another couple on for ya 😂

Absolutely….Im in no way backing the club here who have once again orchestrated a complete and utter shit show but it should allow us to have a bigger following!

Well there wasn't much of a boycott on saturday, so to repay those supporters who did attend like this is a very low baller by the club.

This was the plan, I am pretty confident of that. 

They know alot of fans enjoy these away games, they know there is more chance of receiving some slaver from a more vocal and boisterous group also. 

Deliberate act 100%.

Does anyone know due to the club not posting the tickets out and wanting people to collect - if I get a ticket tomorrow if not sold out, can I collect it from Bradford instead on the day?

Emailed the club on the email on the article but no reply forthcoming.

2 minutes ago, samgoafc said:

Does anyone know due to the club not posting the tickets out and wanting people to collect - if I get a ticket tomorrow if not sold out, can I collect it from Bradford instead on the day?

According to the clubs website...'Can I collect my pre-purchased away tickets from the hosting teams Ticket Office?

Yes you can. If you have bought tickets online but have been unable to collect them, all uncollected tickets are automatically sent down to the away team’s Ticket Office with our media team where they are usually available to collect from 1pm onwards (varies for Tuesday night games).

When I started my first week at work in a  local engineering firm an old chap told me " a lot of people here put a lot of thought in how to avoid work when it's much easier just to do he bloody thing !".

It appears that if the powers that be at our club spent their time just doing their jobs instead of trying to be peevish, things would run a lot smoother.

As I've posted earlier the excuse of not wanting to mix selling Bradford and issuing season tickets may be valid but a viable plan to sell the maximum number of away tickets should have been in place.

45 minutes ago, samgoafc said:

Yes from the players entrance at VP

22 hours ago, LaticMark said:

According to the official website there were 1045 Latics fans at Bradford in August 2019.

19 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

Think that was a night match as well wasn't it?

No it was Saturday 17 August.

Whether they were struggling to get the new ticketing system in place, or concentrating on ST's. before selling a shockingly small amount of requested Bradford tickets the farcical problem is the lack of staff in the ticket office. People from elsewhere in the club can't help out like they used to because they also have jobs to do.

It could also be deliberate of course.

If they don't request the full allocation for the Rochdale game, they will suffer the consequences. I for one will be added to the boycotters. 

1 minute ago, al_bro said:

Whether they were struggling to get the new ticketing system in place, or concentrating on ST's. before selling a shockingly small amount of requested Bradford tickets the farcical problem is the lack of staff in the ticket office. People from elsewhere in the club can't help out like they used to because they also have jobs to do.

It could also be deliberate of course.

If they don't request the full allocation for the Rochdale game, they will suffer the consequences. I for one will be added to the boycotters. 

I decided not to boycott but if they make away days hard to get to I will consider staying away totally.

Archived