MATCH: vs Harrogate Town (A) 22/01/22

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, IanMarshall's Mullet said:

I don't feel any 'hurt' anymore when we lose. Haven't done for a number of months. I think I'm prepared........

Can't even say its a shocking result, because it isn't. I keep building up my hopes, only to sit here screaming FFS

Just now, oafc1955 said:

The whole set up is totally amateurish…it’s hard to comprehend just how poor we are….a new coach has to come in next week because as bad as we are a lot of our troubles start on the training ground!!

He had only 3 weeks to prepare after moaning about 2 matches a week previously.

6 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Wouldn't be surprised if AL typicallly removed the commentary team after their scathing criticism today.

They switched off abruptly at the end it seemed to me in disgust at the clubs situation.

No harm they should have went weeks ago, listening to them is just an embarrassment. 

Well that my friends was fucking dreadful, worst team I have seen in the flesh by a country mile, Stobbs, Whealen, Hope, Bahamboula, Adam's, Hunt fucking awful, I'll give Couto a break as he is a kid the rest plus Selim and Marlin can fuck off they wouldn't do a job for Royton Town.

4 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Shez would have to be off his head to come here!!😆😂

Agree. Nothing will change the clubs situation until we start again with new new owners, from rock bottom. There surely cannot be anyone who thinks anything can be done, to save us from the National league. And it won't end there if we don't have new owners. 

Archived