National League Thread

I thought Dallas was poor for us, granted he had the shittest midfield in our history behind him, but his first touch was dreadful 90% of the time, he rarely had control of the ball, i expect there's better players out there for the wages he would command 

5 hours ago, oldham57 said:

I thought Dallas was poor for us, granted he had the shittest midfield in our history behind him, but his first touch was dreadful 90% of the time, he rarely had control of the ball, i expect there's better players out there for the wages he would command 

I'd have him back if we could get a pre season in to him.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, oldham57 said:

Yeah, his control of the ball was bad wasn't it? That became apparent towards the end. We never played anywhere near his strengths though, which is off the shoulder of the defender.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Frankly Mr Shankly said:

Yeah, his control of the ball was bad wasn't it? That became apparent towards the end. We never played anywhere near his strengths though, which is off the shoulder of the defender.

He's a strong candidate for our most disappointing signing in recent history, especially given the fanfare that greeted his arrival...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

He's a strong candidate for our most disappointing signing in recent history, especially given the fanfare that greeted his arrival...

Think your pushing the boat out a bit there....

We have had a plethera of most disappointing signing candidates over the past few years who would win this accolade before Sheron!!

5 minutes ago, Londonboy said:

Think your pushing the boat out a bit there....

We have had a plethera of most disappointing signing candidates over the past few years who would win this accolade before Sheron!!

We're on about Dallas...

12 minutes ago, Londonboy said:

Lol point taken🫣

I'd say the fanfare of signing Champions League striker Urko Vera still beats him though!!

Ex England international Michael Ricketts

1 hour ago, BP1960 said:

Seemed to remember he started like a house on fire, but quickly burned out.

Scored a pen 2 mins into his debut against Swansea.. #laticsmind

4 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

There's been fanfare for a few of our current lot, none of which can be regarded a raging success...

On 6/18/2024 at 6:00 PM, JoeP said:

Scored a pen 2 mins into his debut against Swansea.. #laticsmind

There's been fanfare for a few of our current lot, none of which can be regarded a raging success...

Funny enough Urko Vera scored a penalty early doors on his debut away at Macclesfield, that was as good as it got, easily the biggest disappointment for me 👍

2 hours ago, oldham57 said:

Funny enough Urko Vera scored a penalty early doors on his debut away at Macclesfield, that was as good as it got, easily the biggest disappointment for me 👍

He even nearly missed that, it was a dreadful penalty. 

12 hours ago, oldham57 said:

I saw him score. At Cambridge I think 

12 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

I see John Askey, who many on here would have had in as manager, has taken over at the mighty Truro City

Who played there home games in Somerset last season. Mind you I don't blame him for moving down there. 

On 6/19/2024 at 6:55 PM, oldham57 said:

I see Maidenhead are in line for a windfall of over £6m if Wolves sell Kilman for what they value him at. They tried to move ground recently so maybe it goes on that but one way or another it would be transformative.

4 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

I see Maidenhead are in line for a windfall of over £6m if Wolves sell Kilman for what they value him at. They tried to move ground recently so maybe it goes on that but one way or another it would be transformative.

My daughter (long distance Latic) has just bought a house there, I’ll tell her to keep tabs on them!