National League Thread

As there's currently no National League highlights show, I've put together all this week's games' highlights in a YouTube playlist. 

https://tinyurl.com/NL242501

If you're not sure how YouTube playlists work, if you select to watch the top video, they should all play in order.

And if you know how to link your phone to your TV YouTube app, it should work on there as well.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 9

1 hour ago, Simpo said:

As there's currently no National League highlights show, I've put together all this week's games' highlights in a YouTube playlist. 

If you're not sure how YouTube playlists work, if you select to watch the top video, they should all play in order.

And if you know how to link your phone to your TV YouTube app, it should work on there as well.

Great job, thanks.

2 hours ago, Simpo said:

That’s amazing, thanks for that!

13 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

Bit odd…he saved a pen but apart from that he didn’t really have much to do!

I thought he played well, probably 8/10.

Saying that you'd probably have Uchegbulam, Monthe, Conlon, Charsley, Hobson, Ogle up there with him.

On 8/15/2024 at 12:46 PM, Dave_Og said:

Anyone over about 14who takes these things seriously is probably still subscribing to Score

The Oldham Times is doing merit marks now. 

4 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

2 more for Nick Haughton that’s 5 in 2 and Fylde go top!!

Fylde top we are 3rd. I'm not sure we could ever call a game against Fylde massive but it's a fairly big game in the context of the season so far.

They didn't just beat us twice last season they battered us and we owe them. No let up from here we need a performance Tuesday.

Nuttall subbed after 56 minutes for Altrincham today, their fans are asking for them to cancel his loan as he doesn’t look interested….. I hope they can’t cancel it! 

9 minutes ago, daniel said:

Nuttall subbed after 56 minutes for Altrincham today, their fans are asking for them to cancel his loan as he doesn’t look interested….. I hope they can’t cancel it! 

Absolute fraud of a player.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, the_mighty_bosh said:

The most frustrating thing is that he clearly has ability, but I can't remember seeing a player with such consistently bad body language.

I haven’t ever seen any ability in nuttall. 

12 hours ago, the_mighty_bosh said:

The most frustrating thing is that he clearly has ability,

He must have had some ability to have been at City for 2 years but he’s made only 156 appearances in almost 10 years….Did Unsworth actually watch the guy ‘in action’.😂

Along with his obvious reluctance to produce any effort, he can’t control a football, his 1st touch is shocking, he can’t jump, and for a big lad gets dispossessed far too easily.

Considering the fee we paid and the salary we are reputedly paying him pound for pound he must be up there challenging to be one of our worst signings ever!

I think he’ll be fortunate to stay in the game on completion of his Latics contract.