Summer 2023 Player Signing News & Rumours

Just now, Ritchierich said:

The recent positivity must have been killing you so should be a better day tomorrow for you if he pops up somewhere else 🤣

I mean I would like him to sign but the ITK's have gone silent and the local journo hasn't really said anything either. 

4 hours ago, GKing521 said:

Left with a bit of egg on our face now seeing as it’s not happening anymore.

Have you been spreading the gloom on the #oafc?

Jesus Christ, everyone's acting like Dallas has rang them up personally to say he's not coming and as far as I can see, there's been absolutely nothing to suggest that's the case?

14 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

l reckon he's doin that thing like when you go 'suchabody is playin shite today' and then they score but you don't care bc get innnnn.

lve seen fans of other clubs do it 🤣

He's very hard to psychoanalyse, but you're the man for the job !  👍 😉

Not too overegg the issue of whether we're going to sign this, admittedly good, player or not..

But perhaps don't place too much weight into what Twitter gossip says, one way or the other (and that goes for all unofficial sources really), especially when a relatively short time has passed.

In the end, it's all speculation, as is my next sentence.

Yes, his agent seems the sort to run at the last minute, Clyde Wijnhard style, but on the other hand it could be that it's sorted and we're now negotiating with Solihull over their compensation fee.

Who knows who else we might be after, I'd love another Raglan moment 😎

• Like 1

If he doesn’t sign, at least Bradley Knowles will not stand for election at the foundation. 

He should never have been involved with all the rubbish he spouts. If they are converting the foundation to a charity, he needs to be out the door. Not fit for purpose that lad.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

If he doesn’t sign, at least Bradley Knowles will not stand for election at the foundation. 

He should never have been involved with all the rubbish he spouts. If they are converting the foundation to a charity, he needs to be out the door. Not fit for purpose that lad.

l think he accuarately represents quite a sizeable chunk of 'the fanbase' so should continue. but yes l can see how he also tarnishes the organisation with his drunken slurrings.

53 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

Why anyone wants to put themselves forward for a majority working man's group is beyond me.  Anyone that ever has done gets slatted. 

10 minutes ago, Lags said:

Why anyone wants to put themselves forward for a majority working man's group is beyond me.  Anyone that ever has done gets slatted. 

its like power. the ones who are best with it are the ones who never wanted it in the first place like Ragnor Lothbrook, Üthred of Bebbenberg and Matt Dean.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

its like power. the ones who are best with it are the ones who never wanted it in the first place like Ragnor Lothbrook, Üthred of Bebbenberg and Matt Dean.

So you liked Vikings?. Going to look for these the week after next. 

1 minute ago, Lags said:

So you liked Vikings?. Going to look for these the week after next. 

the fight scenes annoy me quite a bit and the Last Kingdom has far more historical accuracy, but yeah lm watchin Vikings atm between the Cricket, u21 Football and totally spamming this website

16 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

the fight scenes annoy me quite a bit and the Last Kingdom has far more historical accuracy, but yeah lm watchin Vikings atm between the Cricket, u21 Football and totally spamming this website

Never change Monty!