Summer 2023 Player Signing News & Rumours

8 minutes ago, Gaz_Oafc said:

Very dubious account that only has a couple of tweets, but seen as though any form of links to players seem to have gone cold, I'll post it.

What a varied range of clubs interested (apparently) in a player. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gaz_Oafc said:

Very dubious account that only has a couple of tweets, but seen as though any form of links to players seem to have gone cold, I'll post it.

don't think we can really be expecting to mix with the likes of Dulwich Hamlet and pull off the signing

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Doesn’t look like he’s played too many league games!😆

Yeah, I call BS on this one. No club last season either according to Wiki and didn’t play on loan at Bromley the season before either. 
Would surely have been in on trial prior to signing, and don’t recall anyone seeing or talking about trialists or someone they didn’t recognise, and obviously not involved in friendlies. 
Cue him sign tomorrow…..

6 minutes ago, daniel said:

Yeah, I call BS on this one. No club last season either according to Wiki and didn’t play on loan at Bromley the season before either. 
Would surely have been in on trial prior to signing, and don’t recall anyone seeing or talking about trialists or someone they didn’t recognise, and obviously not involved in friendlies. 
Cue him sign tomorrow…..

He's had a lot of long spells out injured, but Palace fans rated him as a player.