Summer 2023 Player Signing News & Rumours

6 minutes ago, sjk2008 said:

Cian Hayes is supposedly the next one through the door once we’ve shipped a couple out next week….

Played at Spotland for Dale when we beat them 4-3. Whilst he was on loan there they had quite a decent run.

2 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Played at Spotland for Dale when we beat them 4-3. Whilst he was on loan there they had quite a decent run.

Yeah he looks a good player. Quite creative. I know Dale were gutted when he was recalled.

20 minutes ago, sjk2008 said:

Cian Hayes is supposedly the next one through the door once we’ve shipped a couple out next week….

He's a right winger, with Walker on the left it could be exciting to see an attacking 442.

1 hour ago, sjk2008 said:

Heard his name mentioned last week.

Dale fan at work reckoned he looked top for them in his short loan spell.

Edited by Gaz_Oafc

6 minutes ago, Gaz_Oafc said:

Heard his name mentioned last week.

Dale fan at work reckoned he looked top for them in his short loan spell.

Tore Kitching apart in the derby. Would be a good signing that 

2 minutes ago, adamoafc said:

Tore Kitching apart in the derby. Would be a good signing that 

Quite a few wingers have done that tbh. That’s why he’s not a LB and should only be played LWB. He’s very good going forward but very average at the back.

• Like 2

Quite a few wingers have done that tbh. That’s why he’s not a LB and should only be played LWB. He’s very good going forward but very average at the back.

49 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Disagree strongly. He’s a very good defender imo and I’ve not seen better in this league going forward. 

I think that as Kitching usually doesn't have anyone playing ahead of him who actually helps him defensively it's difficult to judge how good of a defensive player he is.

Which wingers have done that then, my memories not what it was but I'm struggling with that one, he had a shit game at Fylde and that's about all I can fault him for this season.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, BP1960 said:

He's a right winger, with Walker on the left it could be exciting to see an attacking 442.

or 433 with Dallas LF

Norwood up front if he can solve his 'issues'

Edited by Monty Burns
the Noorwood issue*

55 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

Kitchen, like Norwood, is crucial to this team. Both of which are 1 yellow away from a two game suspension ? 

Wasn't aware of that. How many has Nors got?

Looking at the fixtures on paper we have cracking opportunity to pile on the points as we play teams currently in 13th or below in our next 6 games. 

If he's gonna miss 2 games I'd rather him be out during this period than later on, particularly if Dallas starts ok.

Tbh a mini break may do him good.