Bench. 
Norm

Sutton 

Rags

Lundy

Hammond 

Garner 

Mikey 

The proof will be in the pudding, but that has a lot better balance. 

Is Dan Gardner injured?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BP1960 said:

And left back powerhouse Doro will be pushing Kitching for inclusion. 

He’s a big strong lad and I think he would relish playing in the NL…he’ll certainly keep Kitching on his toes, that’s for sure!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

New player profile photos are up on the fishal.

What's worryingly clear is the lack of sleeve tattoos in the squad. Only 4 out of 21 players have them.

It's a worrying absence and doesn't reflect well on MM. Needs attention ASAP.

• Like 4

• Matt unfeatured this topic
  • 4 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

We have signed a striker. 

Couldn’t see Fondop or Norwood on the latest training pictures, injured ? 

Fondop definitely in the gallery, didn't see Nors but he did a school visit with Maloney yesterday so make of that what you will. I think we've been looking for the fourth striker for a while so hopefully he will just compliment what we have.

15 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Fondop definitely in the gallery, didn't see Nors but he did a school visit with Maloney yesterday so make of that what you will. I think we've been looking for the fourth striker for a while so hopefully he will just compliment what we have.

Hope so, need all 4 options if we are going to stick with two up top! 

But I think Norwood may be injured and Garner isn’t ready to start. Hope that’s not the case. 

21 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Can still do a job for someone, but was never going to start for us this season. 

If rumours are to be believed he contributed to a poor culture last season. So can see why they shaken hands and moved on. 

Should see Sutton in the match day squad as cover a bit more.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

Looking at the list, I’d say Norman and Reid are the only two left to move on. 

As everyone knows it's their right to stay put, yet it staggers me they'd want to. Just move on lads, take a pocket of notes and find a club where you can play.

• Like 1

It wasn't that long ago since Norman was considered one of the better keepers in the league. He was surprisingly taken out the side (I think by Thompson).

Aside from a couple of questionable long range shots he was beaten by, he wasn't doing that badly. Dodgy pre season but he can't have become that atrocious? Seems an age ago but I remember him making some great saves.

5 minutes ago, longtimeblue said:

It wasn't that long ago since Norman was considered one of the better keepers in the league. He was surprisingly taken out the side (I think by Thompson).

Aside from a couple of questionable long range shots he was beaten by, he wasn't doing that badly. Dodgy pre season but he can't have become that atrocious? Seems an age ago but I remember him making some great saves.

I remember a pre-season friendly (Warrington Town?)  in which he seemed to have no interest in being a goalkeeper whatsoever. 😮

55 minutes ago, Lags said:

As everyone knows it's their right to stay put, yet it staggers me they'd want to. Just move on lads, take a pocket of notes and find a club where you can play.

Or even just go out on loan it's better than kicking your heels doing nothing. Surely if they turned round to Mellon and said look you don't want me here help me find another club I'm sure they could have come to an arrangement.

The fact is at the end of this season it will show that neither have played in nearly 2 years and they will be out of contract who's going to want them?

I don't say this about many players but those 2 just want to take a wage and do nothing.