Transfer Rumours 24/25

7 hours ago, LightDN123 said:

Hallam Hope for us, was rubbish. Every time he got the ball he would turn back, he would also miss sitters regularly. 

Norwood has missed a load of sitters. So has Haaland for City. All players do

3 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Norwood has missed a load of sitters. So has Haaland for City. All players do

My mate went to watch Morecambe play today. Hope was shit. Tollitt had 12 shots all of which were off target. 

I see my recommendation Jack Hazelhurst of Chorley signed for Burton Albion yesterday. 

A cracking player who will do really well IMO.

I will be helping out Latics with a bit of scouting this season so hope I can find more like him.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

I see my recommendation Jack Hazelhurst of Chorley signed for Burton Albion yesterday. 

I will be helping out Latics with a bit of scouting this season so hope I can find more like him.

Amazed we didn’t go for him. He stood out like a bear’s arse in the friendly at Chorley last pre-season.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, BP1960 said:

Have they given an indication that they will value your input more than last season BP?

11 hours ago, BP1960 said:

Been at a big EPL club and 2 recent EPL ones so will probably take up the best offer. 

Thanks BP, a real shame Mellon didn’t throw him in last season as that might have increased his value or made him want to stay for regular first team football. 

Wonder if we are due compensation?

4 hours ago, b0ndl1ne said:

Thanks BP, a real shame Mellon didn’t throw him in last season as that might have increased his value or made him want to stay for regular first team football. 

Wonder if we are due compensation?

Yes,  but it wont be much unless we get some big add ons. 

2 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

Not sure add ons are allowable if it’s a compensation payment.

I'm pretty sure they're not as they are the result of negotiations between clubs and compensation is just set rather than negotiated 

20 hours ago, BP1960 said:

FI see my recommendation Jack Hazelhurst of Chorley signed for Burton Albion yesterday. 

Good luck BP, find us some gems.

5 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

I'm pretty sure they're not as they are the result of negotiations between clubs and compensation is just set rather than negotiated 

It’s different with academy players as a lot of the time the money received will be minimal but clubs with take a percent of the next sale. Its not like someone already playing first team football. 

43 minutes ago, BradKnowles1 said:

Was speaking to my mate at my sons football said this lads parents where sat next to him in the main stand, they started crying when he came on. 

Probably because they dreamt of him playing tin the PL... :)

15 hours ago, penrhyn said:

Trialist 31 

He looked composed and could find a pass, you'd probably want to have another look at him maybe from the start of a game but he has ability, looked physically strong and went about his business effortlessly. Might be one Mellon brings in to work with as he definitely has potential. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, yarddog73 said:

He looked composed and could find a pass, you'd probably want to have another look at him maybe from the start of a game but he has ability, looked physically strong and went about his business effortlessly. Might be one Mellon brings in to work with as he definitely has potential. 

He actually likes a forward pass. Get him signed. 

On 7/14/2024 at 7:23 AM, b0ndl1ne said:

Have they given an indication that they will value your input more than last season BP?

Yes, had a good chat and on the same wave length, but I will be purely advisory in passing on info of any potential gems I see. At my age I will only be taking in local matches, but as I saw at one Curzon Ashton game there players among the opposition who can be recommended. 

• Like 5