Transfer Rumours 24/25

1 hour ago, Londonboy said:

Think he needs to show us what he can do first....maybe he's talented but a big big risk to take on someone who will be on decent money with little or no track record and with a chequered past. Surprising if he is as talented as you say he's been ignored by everyone else!

Good luck to him though and let's hope he's the gem you say he is 👍

He's had a couple of injury setbacks which held up his progress. Said to be fully fit now so hope it goes well. 

4 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

He's had a couple of injury setbacks which held up his progress. Said to be fully fit now so hope it goes well. 

All we need now is for Stones to roll our way then I can see us not needing the playoffs.

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, diggleblue said:

All we need now is for Stones to roll our way then I can see us not needing the playoffs.

I see what you did there :D but some on here still need to paint it black. :getmecoat:
Good luck to Dolan, hopefully he is another string to the bow which can be unleashed on our opponents.

6 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Norwood signs for Stockport on a three year deal.

Be a big loss for Sheffield United that.

You got me for a second, nicely done 🤣

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Wardie said:

I see what you did there :D but some on here still need to paint it black. :getmecoat:
Good luck to Dolan, hopefully he is another string to the bow which can be unleashed on our opponents.

I’ve sung his praises so hope he’s a success otherwise I’ll be asking you to gimme shelter from the doubters.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, b0ndl1ne said:

I’ve sung his praises so hope he’s a success otherwise I’ll be asking you to gimme shelter from the doubters.

I am trying to fit Angie into one of my replies, but I can't get no satisfaction.

Anyway you look at it, it's my beast of burden.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BP1960 said:

Fee, not sure about add ons. Be daft if we don't have add ons. 

Memory rather than knowledge but I don't think we can have. Just a formula compensation number rather than anything we were in a position to negotiate.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, L1onheartNew said:

I am trying to fit Angie into one of my replies, but I can't get no satisfaction.

Anyway you look at it, it's my beast of burden.

Let's hope the season isn't (m)Angie 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Memory rather than knowledge but I don't think we can have. Just a formula compensation number rather than anything we were in a position to negotiate.

Agreed. He wasn’t under contract so unless Sheff U were so desperate that they offered us terms to beat off the competition I doubt we have any clauses, just the mechanical compensation rules. 

Edited by Crusoe

6 hours ago, Crusoe said:

Agreed. He wasn’t under contract so unless Sheff U were so desperate that they offered us terms to beat off the competition I doubt we have any clauses, just the mechanical compensation rules. 

Wait, what?

Alfie is bionic??

We should have demanded an arm and a leg...

Cue sound effects to Alfie bending steel bars.

Edited by L1onheartNew

19 hours ago, deyres42 said:

Does this signal the end of our short lived no felons policy?

#mellonlovesafelon

Not sure it does. As Dolan’s crimes probably don’t meet the threshold for a felony. He was only given 8 months and did about 10 weeks.

Much rather we signed a lad convicted of dangerous driving and driving without insurance as opposed to rape and causing death by dangerous driving. 

• Like 1