Transfer Rumours 24/25

2 hours ago, BradKnowles1 said:

Source is expecting him in the building tomorrow. He seems confident it’s all done. Same one who’s given Dolan, Caprice, Charsley Jes and Monthe. So he’s very reliable 

Brad. Any update on the situation with Otis Khan?

27 minutes ago, penrhyn said:

Dont know of this is anything to do with the Stones deal but Arsenal are rumoured to be in for Wigan goalkeeper Tickle.

Big step up. You'd imagine it would really test Tickle.

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, jsslatic said:

Big step up. You'd imagine it would really test Tickle.

There might be one or two hairy moments for him but if he gets a cup it'll be worth it.

They looked a much better team on Monday when they started to close down and harry Gateshead from the front, that's the kind of thing that of thing Stones will be very handy for. I think it was at Hartlepool last season where he absolutely bulldozed one of their defenders to win the ball and set Norwood up for a tap in. Happy if it's true 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Boyyou said:

Brad. Any update on the situation with Otis Khan?

On twitter X

Transfer update  

as already mentioned, the announcement for Khan is set to be tomorrow

But further progress has been made for Stones, with the deal all but done and a chance that he could be announced before Saturday!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LightDN123 said:

Well that won’t happen, that’s for sure. 

Sorry I was meant to say drop deeper, not drop altogether. Fully aware that Norwood starts when fit. 
So my point would mean Stones would be under pressure to provide the goals if that was to happen. 

1 hour ago, BP1960 said:

On twitter X

Transfer update  

as already mentioned, the announcement for Khan is set to be tomorrow

But further progress has been made for Stones, with the deal all but done and a chance that he could be announced before Saturday!

I reckon Stones might be announced before Khan.

54 minutes ago, oafcmb said:

I think he's already decided.Loved it here,fans loved him,unfinished business, recently visited us to watch us and so much he could learn with Nors.Fingers crossed. If I was his dad I'd say go to Oldham and become an icon.

Edited by diggleblue
  • Like 1

He stays at Wigan he might get 10 minutes off the bench here and there. If he comes to us he goes straight into the starting line up. Looks like Maloney isn't going to stand in his way.

He'll be in the team against Altrincham on Saturday. So will we adapt our formation maybe going 3-5-2 or will we drop Norwood or Stones into the number 10 position.

Stones will be great for us, his aggression with and without the ball was great to watch especially at Solihull, at last it looks like we have a midfield with some legs, pace and fight, give them all time to gel and we'll be up there for sure

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GlossopLatic said:

He stays at Wigan he might get 10 minutes off the bench here and there. If he comes to us he goes straight into the starting line up. Looks like Maloney isn't going to stand in his way.

He'll be in the team against Altrincham on Saturday. So will we adapt our formation maybe going 3-5-2 or will we drop Norwood or Stones into the number 10 position.

I think we'll revert to a 3-5-2, Stones and Norwood upfront with Conlon, Charsley and Gardner central to the two wing backs.