Transfer Rumours 24/25

22 minutes ago, Lukers1 said:

Will Sutton has told his agent to get him a loan move.

One or two on here feel he'll end up in the championship,  can't see it myself. 

Edited by Lags
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, yarddog73 said:

Wigan are playing one upfront generally Hugill and Stones is about fourth choice at the minute and not even making the matchday squads, I'm pretty sure he'll be off somewhere in the coming weeks, let's hope it's to BP to link up with Norwood.

Having Norwood/Stones and Fondop/Garner to choose from would be an exciting prospect, both partnerships linked up well for spells last season.

Not only that, an injury to one of the forwards leaves us really short again. It will be a few weeks until Norwood and Garner are at peak fitness IMO. We do need another body (assuming Reid has been written off) and Stones offers something none of the others can. 

1 hour ago, Gaz_Oafc said:

Has he done anything to warrant that attention, genuinely?

I can understand why he's being looked at given he's probably four years away from his prime, he's been unfortunate that we've signed two very good players in his favoured position and then asked him to fill a role he isn't really going to excel in, I've said it numerous times, he'll do just fine further up when he's somebody else's signing.