Transfer Rumours 24/25

21 hours ago, philliggi said:

Just heard nuttall is to recalled

Too be shipped straight back out to nln. Possibly scunthorpe again

What!!!! Are we talking about the same player Parkinson had been chasing for 7 years?😂😂

He will pack it in at the end of the season…he’s stealing a living!

Surprised at this if we do sign cover, Sutton is a good CB cover. Also perhaps not good news for Hobson in terms of prognosis. 

There were rumours Sutton was attracting an EFL loan wasn’t there? Maybe he’s still going. Perhaps MM has decided he probably won’t be here next year as he’s out of contract and so may opt to get him off the wage bill earlier if possible? 

14 minutes ago, daniel said:

There were rumours Sutton was attracting an EFL loan wasn’t there? Maybe he’s still going. Perhaps MM has decided he probably won’t be here next year as he’s out of contract and so may opt to get him off the wage bill earlier if possible? 

Yeah possibly. 

But it always Irks me when our players (as long as they’re good enough) aren’t played when appropriate to increase their value and put more money into the club. 

Sutton got better as a wing back in a very unnatural position, he is good enough to be a given chance to cover injury in his favoured position. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Yeah possibly. 

But it always Irks me when our players (as long as they’re good enough) aren’t played when appropriate to increase their value and put more money into the club. 

Sutton got better as a wing back in a very unnatural position, he is good enough to be a given chance to cover injury in his favoured position. 

I do wonder how Sutton’s career has somewhat stalled in recent years since being seen as a bit of a utility man and stop gap RB/ RWB. Even MM played him there pre-season and on Tuesday 1st half. It seems pretty clear to me that he is a Centre Half. I’d imagine he also isn’t on a fortune, so another shame we are potentially looking to add another clubs prospect who may well move ahead of him in the order. Obviously all hear say at the moment. 

Thought Sutton played ok Tuesday but twice he really messed us up with some of his passes. Against better opposition we would have paid a price.Having said that he's not had much game time so far.Last year mainly at RB he was targeted by the opposition as a weakness. This worries me.

Edited by diggleblue

37 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

To come and sit on the bench as cover? We're not dropping Ogle, Raglan or Monthe 

This lad is class who'd walk into this team, a Paul Warhurst  type who needs senior game time away from his club. It's a recommendation and may not happen anyway. 

My role is to spot emerging talent and alert the club, it's up to them what they do. 

Edited by BP1960
  • Like 1