Transfer Rumours 24/25

25 minutes ago, penrhyn said:

Josh Stones not injured and left out of squad for technical reasons according to Maloney. Also Jake Young of Bradford City mentioned as a Wigan Target no in Bradfords matchday squad.

Bradford manager has confirmed they have accepted a bid for Jake Young from a league 2 team so he isn’t going Wigan 

39 minutes ago, penrhyn said:

Josh Stones not injured and left out of squad for technical reasons according to Maloney. Also Jake Young of Bradford City mentioned as a Wigan Target no in Bradfords matchday squad.

Where’s he said this been trying to look 

5 minutes ago, BradKnowles1 said:

Where have these Mellon to Blackpool rumours are coming from.

From certain posters on here? 😂 

Let's all join in.

Mellon to Blackpool, Wild to Latics

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, disjointed said:

Just had a look picked up their 1st point today, I would have thought there is nothing in it. 

Although he was a very popular player there in the mid 90s and still lives in the area, if we want to add 2 and 2 and get an answer which is not 4.

Wigan manager when asked why Stones wasn’t in the squad  "With Josh, it was just a decision between him and Chris Sze, because I knew I'd need Kai on the bench.

"Josh has to fight his way back in, and be ready for Birmingham."

15 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Somehow, Barry Owen is still very well connected. It was him who dropped Callum Dolan's name first on Tuesday...

Yes he’s still getting plenty of information. He was also given Beasleys name last week. I just can’t see Blackpool being interested in Mellon

6 minutes ago, Londonboy said:

Who actually gives a flying fuck!!

If and I stress IF it's true I give a flying fuck because I'd be disappointed, I'm not suggesting that it would be an excuse for yesterday but it could explain the drop off in performance from the team.

Thing with shitpeas is I hate him as much as the next man but he is pretty well connected in the game and will get wind before most, on the flip side he's got an agenda and would love nothing more than to undermine what the Rothwell's are trying to acheive. It's a rumour that you'd hope isn't true but which you couldn't completely dismiss. 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

If and I stress IF it's true I give a flying fuck because I'd be disappointed, I'm not suggesting that it would be an excuse for yesterday but it could explain the drop off in performance from the team.

Thing with shitpeas is I hate him as much as the next man but he is pretty well connected in the game and will get wind before most, on the flip side he's got an agenda and would love nothing more than to undermine what the Rothwell's are trying to acheive. It's a rumour that you'd hope isn't true but which you couldn't completely dismiss. 

Some of us be hoping it is true... 🤌

With the amount of budget Mellon has spunked already if he were to jump ship at this point and I was Frank I’d be mightily pissed off!

Mellon seems a genuine fella and after what he’s repeatedly said about the owners of our football club I don’t think there is any truth to this rumour whatsoever!!

• Like 1