Transfer Rumours 24/25

1 hour ago, Dave_Og said:

Maybe, who knows what was available.  I suspect that our location in the shadow of the big clubs was an issue.  Limits the catchment area in a way that doesn't apply to clubs outside the traditional heartlands

I get that, it’s a sensible discussion.

The moment we got to Wembley and promotion we should have been looking at redevelopment of  the stadium.  Once we missed the boat the stadium experience declined drastically.

1 hour ago, Lukers1 said:

I get that, it’s a sensible discussion.

The moment we got to Wembley and promotion we should have been looking at redevelopment of  the stadium.  Once we missed the boat the stadium experience declined drastically.

We could in theory go to Wembley 4 times this season FA cup, FA trophy, Play offs, and if it happens the EPL under 21s/National league trophy. 

1 hour ago, Dave_Og said:

Undeniable

Luton have big plans. Although a roof like that wouldn't last 5 minutes in Oldham's high winds. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-13848339/Luton-submit-plans-build-new-multi-purpose-25-000-seater-stadium-reveal-plans-regenerate-town-Hatters-target-completion-2027.html

1 minute ago, BP1960 said:

Indeed.  But how long has that been in the planning?  40 years?

29 minutes ago, Bobledgersheart said:

Everton U21's ?

Local non league. 

But there has been a recommendation passed on of a player at another clubs under 21s. 

Edited by BP1960

If we get Reid off the books and Stones in, I'll be fully agreed that Mellon knows what good likes. We're just missing that bit of pace up front but with Norwood and Garner now seemingly fit, and Fondop doing what Fondop does, we'd have a forwards 5 to rotate that should be the envy of the division.

Think we're balanced elsewhere. Expect us to be right up there.

• Like 2