Transfer Rumours 24/25

He's not getting in our defence any time soon and rightly so, what he does at Dale is irrelevant really let's just worry about ourselves. 

Watched his interview, he's handled it perfectly - as have the club by the way and it's a good move for everyone. Was never my type of player and a liability at times but with something to prove he may have a decent season there, ultimately it's freed up funds for us to strengthen in other areas so I'm happy.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, yarddog73 said:

Word of warning, when we faced Ebbsfleet at home last season they were on an eight games winless run yet ran out easy 4-1 winners playing like prime Brazil.

That was last season and we expected scenarios like that. This season is and should be different. As many say, we can't keep going back to past glories and neither should we go back to past failures. It works both ways.

As much as I want to, I can't watch the games, so I rely on score updates and the banter on here [X can go fuck itself] and I expect to see the score line to our benefit, tomorrow. This team is getting better and stronger, of course there will be set-backs but staying onside with what is trying to be achieved is crucial. 

I'm not saying you are being a doom-monger, Yardy, I always respect your posts, I just feel we need to lose this nagging doubt which lingers in our collective memory and start having the 'big club in a small pond' mentality that we should have and which will eventually get us to where we want to be.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Wardie said:

That was last season and we expected scenarios like that. This season is and should be different. As many say, we can't keep going back to past glories and neither should we go back to past failures. It works both ways.

As much as I want to, I can't watch the games, so I rely on score updates and the banter on here [X can go fuck itself] and I expect to see the score line to our benefit, tomorrow. This team is getting better and stronger, of course there will be set-backs but staying onside with what is trying to be achieved is crucial. 

I'm not saying you are being a doom-monger, Yardy, I always respect your posts, I just feel we need to lose this nagging doubt which lingers in our collective memory and start having the 'big club in a small pond' mentality that we should have and which will eventually get us to where we want to be.

Good post 👍

A win on Saturday is crucial, otherwise the excellent result v FGR is cancelled out.

1 hour ago, yarddog73 said:

Word of warning, when we faced Ebbsfleet at home last season they were on an eight games winless run yet ran out easy 4-1 winners playing like prime Brazil.

4 points off us last season ironically it came after that really good win at Barnet on a Tuesday night.

I think this team is much physically fitter than the one from last season for that reason we should be far better at dealing with them.