Transfer Rumours 24/25

42 minutes ago, League one forever said:

I wonder if Monthe does sign they have got Hogan out the door. Seems odd to sign him if we can’t shift Hogan. 

Bit worried now whether he was decent or just a big donkey!!! Need someone with a better memory to recall his performances against us - maybe @Lee Sinnott who's name just popped up 😂.

24 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Nice to see Reid and Norwood both involved today, both have been rumoured by some to be on their way. Anyone else think the club should update the support on the Reid situation?, it's just weird.

Big Mick Mellon has won FIVE promotions, he needs to answer to nobody.

6 minutes ago, League one forever said:

You not impressed Paddy? Better than what we have or not? 

Think seen him play against Oldham before but no opinion either way. Seem very centre back heavy if Hogan is digging his heels in to stay...

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

22 of them from the bench. An interesting signing...

The fact they used him that many times from the bench as a defender would suggest he’s would be decent at this level if they are using him that regular in L1. Agree interesting, but think it’s a strong signing. 

Edited by adamoafc

Would be ok with signing monthe  from what I remember of him he’s a no nonsense centre half  all our centre half’s are to nice we need a Peter Clarke. Sean greagan  type to organise Raglan and Hobson  hopefully  Monthe is that man 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Handsy said:

Would be ok with signing monthe  from what I remember of him he’s a no nonsense centre half  all our centre half’s are to nice we need a Peter Clarke. Sean greagan  type to organise Raglan and Hobson  hopefully  Monthe is that man 

Agreed.

I don’t mind Raglan or Hobson both are decent centre halves, but one thing they do miss- neither is a leader or barks orders. They both quietly go about their game. Having a bully in there will do them good. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Kitching

Hobson

Monthe

Ogle. 

That is 3 big units along the back line. 😁

Raglan will be in before Hobson I reckon.

Which isn’t classed as the big unit mate? 😂 i think Ogle is 5’11 which I guess isn’t that big but I’m sure Kitching is about 6’1!

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, aaronoafc said:

Which isn’t classed as the big unit mate? 😂 i think Ogle is 5’11 which I guess isn’t that big but I’m sure Kitching is about 6’1!

I’m not sure you know, especially if he wants pace in that back line, you would think Hobson would get the nod if that’s the case. Not sure how quick that new lad is. 

Edited by adamoafc

2 minutes ago, aaronoafc said:

Mellon is sure going for height/athleticism. 

Josh Kay is quite tall too I think? For a winger

Getting us ready for the significant change in playing style.

1 minute ago, aaronoafc said:

Kitching- he’s tall but looks quite slim. 

Ogle looks a wrestler, and the other two are just massive. 😂

1 minute ago, League one forever said:

Another you’ve made up. He won’t change, some better players will hopefully make us more effective though. 

No more making do, all systems go for possibly pushing for promotion.

10 minutes ago, aaronoafc said:

Mellon is sure going for height/athleticism. 

Josh Kay is quite tall too I think? For a winger

5’ 10” so not that tall.

2 hours ago, League one forever said:

Manny monthe rumoured to he signing tomorrow- never heard of him. Which is usually a good sign. 

Won promotion with Forest Green, playing mainly as LB, and two promotions for MM at Tranmere as CB. Aggressive but decent on the ball.

Would be a good signing if true.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, League one forever said:

Manny monthe rumoured to he signing tomorrow- never heard of him. Which is usually a good sign. 

Edited by GKing521
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, GKing521 said:

We should fold without hesitation. Give the club to the council and make it a community thing. We are an utter joke. 

Failure after failure after failure. How can we keep getting it wrong after 30 years.

We must fold actually. I’m absolutely stick to death of them. I’m done. 

When you say, I’m done. 

Do you mean - for this evening? 

• Like 3

Now deleted by @GKing521

We should fold without hesitation. Give the club to the council and make it a community thing. We are an utter joke. 

Failure after failure after failure. How can we keep getting it wrong after 30 years.

We must fold actually. I’m absolutely stick to death of them. I’m done. 

Hahahaha. You wet lettuce. 😂

• Like 5