Transfer Rumours 24/25

To be fair on this one- his account was hacked into, hence why he deleted Mellons post!  Think they managed to restore it before, knowing what a good payer looks like was posted also, phew!

8 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Looks like MM is going for dynamic players and a 442. 

Dynamic, I hope so. 4-4-2 I’m not wedded to but after watching Kane labour up top (or nearer the halfway line) I’m much keener on it now.

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, andy_b_100 said:

Welcome Manny ...... if Jeserum Uchegbulam IS next in thats three players whos names will be mispronounced from the off 

Give us a 'J' . . .

. . . and isn't it Jesurun Uchegbulam?

Edited by LaticMark

So with Monthe in that pretty much sorts out our back 4 Kitch Monthe Raglan Ogle. That's probably lying a stronger defence than last season.

The fact we've attracted a player who played 2 divisions higher should also put to bed any ludicrous notions of the fact we are completely out of money.

2 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

So with Monthe in that pretty much sorts out our back 4 Kitch Monthe Raglan Ogle. That's probably lying a stronger defence than last season.

The fact we've attracted a player who played 2 divisions higher should also put to bed any ludicrous notions of the fact we are completely out of money.

Hobson ahead of Raglan, I reckon..

• Like 1