Transfer Rumours 24/25

4 hours ago, Lukers1 said:

Former player coming back to be part of the management team. Not sure which position but I’d expect it to be developing the youngsters.

I can’t say his name just yet but he still lives local and I’m sure he will be a welcome addition 👍👍

Danny Philliskirk? 

36 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Have we run out of money?

I can’t comment as I’ve never seen him play but Tom Williams who is an analyst and quite well up on the lower leagues said this about him in June. 

CF - Muhammadu Faal

Faal is available on a free after yet another prolific season at NLS level, and tbh he probably deserves a step up in level

However, if he wants to stay full time, Boreham Wood could be a great option. He’d be one of the best in the division

13 hours ago, oafcmetty said:

Isn't still at Warrington Rylands? Think he was caretaker manager for a spell.

That's his last Wikipedia entry. Chris Taylor was coaching juniors at FC United I reckon it's more likely to be him.

37 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

I'd barely recognise 10% of PL players. People can really pick this fella out?

Probably more accurate than my guess of Stormzy to be fair.

Edited by Gaz_Oafc
  • Like 5

41 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Surprised at Tollitt, think he’ll struggle. Hope will be fine. 

Wouldn't be surprised if Tollitt did alright. Carries the ball, pacey, scores from range - I know a team who could do with a player like that! 

Biggest irritation for me with Tollitt was his inability to release the ball at the right time. The number of times we had someone free on the overlap and he chose to come back inside instead. Coach that out of his game and he's a decent player...

1 minute ago, JoeP said:

Wouldn't be surprised if Tollitt did alright. Carries the ball, pacey, scores from range - I know a team who could do with a player like that! 

Biggest irritation for me with Tollitt was his inability to release the ball at the right time. The number of times we had someone free on the overlap and he chose to come back inside instead. Coach that out of his game and he's a decent player...

He’s almost 30, he ain’t going to change at this stage!