Harry

Hammond

Mr Biscuit. 

Jes. 

Mikey

Garner

Nors

Reid. 

Cover on either flank and one more young pacey striker and it’s not to bad that. 

a Daz Shez type added to that makes us immense..

Listening to Mellons interview, He mentions Matt Smith being close to signing and has "loads of irons in the fire" Seems like he wants to get a few in the next couple of weeks 

3 minutes ago, oafcmb said:

Listening to Mellons interview, He mentions Matt Smith being close to signing and has "loads of irons in the fire" Seems like he wants to get a few in the next couple of weeks 

I copped a lot of flack for saying he was close.

there is a big name who has been around the place last 10 days who should have played at Warrington but was taken out 

• Like 2

Just now, BradKnowles1 said:

there is a big name who has been around the place last 10 days who should have played at Warrington but was taken out 

You cant say that and not name him haha

7 minutes ago, oafcmb said:

Big Matt could be all the difference we need upfront

I'd love to see him return and take us up with his 20 plus goal tally.

1 minute ago, penrhyn said:

Mick says Matt Smith has decided not to continue playing football . So we have a chance of signing him 🤣. So that emphatically puts that rumour to bed .

Was due to sign two weeks ago contract was drawn up at the last minute he decided against 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, BradKnowles1 said:

Was due to sign two weeks ago contract was drawn up at the last minute he decided against 

Would have wanted decent money so let's use that to get a younger version with potential sell on value.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BradKnowles1 said:

A big name like a superstar or a big name in length like Leo-Fortune West?

10 hours ago, BradKnowles1 said:

You blamed the number plate spotter  didn't you?

Is the big name player Tunnicliffe who you told everyone was signing a year ago and didn't appear...?

53 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

You blamed the number plate spotter  didn't you?

Is the big name player Tunnicliffe who you told everyone was signing a year ago and didn't appear...?

He’s in Australia, he came to watch us twice last year before he moved. He even commented it’s ok having Norwood but you don’t have anyone to supply him. 

1 hour ago, JumpingJoshLundstram said:

A big name like a superstar or a big name in length like Leo-Fortune West?

I have no idea the lad in our group chat says he should have played v Warrington but was injured. He’s not given a name though. 

checked the chat apparently it was Cameron Jerome who was suppose to trial. 

Edited by BradKnowles1

23 minutes ago, BradKnowles1 said:

I have no idea the lad in our group chat says he should have played v Warrington but was injured. He’s not given a name though. 

Bloody hell. Another OAP

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, BradKnowles1 said:

Was it Ibby/faraz/Roylearmy who told you this it's definitely the type of name he'd come up with.

46 minutes ago, BradKnowles1 said:

Was on trial for Stockport 

23 minutes ago, BradKnowles1 said:

Yep think we or him have moved on. You can see what type of player Mellon is looking for 

Just don’t get it as we already have the experience up top. As MM claims, we have the two best strikers in Garner and Norwood.

We need a young player with a bit of pace about them to replace Reid. That would be the front 4 complete. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

Just don’t get it as we already have the experience up top. As MM claims, we have the two best strikers in Garner and Norwood.

We need a young player with a bit of pace about them to replace Reid. That would be the front 4 complete. 

Yep I think Dalby would be the one I would want . Strong and powerful I don’t think he scores many. Seen a few mention on here however he has played a lot of pre season