Transfer Rumours 24/25

42 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

Just don’t get it as we already have the experience up top. As MM claims, we have the two best strikers in Garner and Norwood.

We need a young player with a bit of pace about them to replace Reid. That would be the front 4 complete. 

If we had managed to get Smith I’m pretty confident our collection of OAP’s would have pissed this league!

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

If we had managed to get Smith I’m pretty confident our collection of OAP’s would have pissed this league!

It did show as well that there was some truth to this rumour as I thought it was all made up.

The impression I get now is that mainly we all feel we are only a few players short rather than practically every position. 

30 minutes ago, Only Blue said:

The impression I get now is that mainly we all feel we are only a few players short rather than practically every position. 

like l've been saying for about three weeks then? thought so!!

38 minutes ago, Only Blue said:

It did show as well that there was some truth to this rumour as I thought it was all made up.

Simple maths when you work on the basis Mellon wants a squad of around 20 I suppose. 

1 hour ago, yarddog73 said:

I think he will sign, looks like a decent option from the bench and may well push for a start. He can make things happen.

Would be a decent signing for depth. 

2 minutes ago, diggleblue said:

Signing or loan?

I asked him if he was signing then he tweeted Oldham signing so I don’t think he knows. He is just going off a few people talking about it on twitter. So wouldn’t take his word as gospel 

Edited by BradKnowles1

32 minutes ago, BradKnowles1 said:

I asked him if he was signing then he tweeted Oldham signing so I don’t think he knows. He is just going off a few people talking about it on twitter. So wouldn’t take his word as gospel 

Can't see anything on #wrexham??

Fake news?

59 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

l'd imagine it will just be short term until Norwood and/or Garner return because they wont be sending him to div5 to warm the bench..

I would expect him to start ahead of Garner or Fondop when Norwood is fit. He could definitely play the lone striker role so I reckon will definitely be competition for Fondop now too.