Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Hmmm… I’d like to dismiss it as a bad signing but I’ll mullet over first

2 minutes ago, Roger Ritchie said:

Strewth! What a ripper! 

It's a beauty isn't it!

I hope he arrived in a jeep and in Double Denim before knocking back a fosters and throwing a shrimp on the barbie.

Edited by GlossopLatic
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, LaticMark said:

A right back, we've got a right back!!

:dance:

PS: Is he any good?

Scunthorpe fans like him. But, I have been to Scunthorpe and they were pointing at planes. 

• Like 6

Great signing.Welcome to our club.

Now a decent attacking midfielder and left winger plus get Green.

Plus off load as much as possible to get funds for more.players who want to wear  our shirt with pride and passion .

I’m pleased with Ogle being 25 and still with something to prove.  There is a good chance he will want to work hard to be part of a successful team and hence raise his own stock.

IMO Good start to the rebuild of a team of players who care.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Or could be we are just using the same scout. We all know how repetitive scouts are. Must’ve been rammed down MM,s throat. 

I've got a 100% record in recommending players to Latics.  Only done it twice, both with Conf South players.  One went on to play in the Premier League and one made it to the Championship.

2 hours ago, Pidge said:

I’m pleased with Ogle being 25 and still with something to prove.  There is a good chance he will want to work hard to be part of a successful team and hence raise his own stock.

IMO Good start to the rebuild of a team of players who care.

Good age, described as having pace also good. Long throw will be useful. I'd rather we sign players with something to prove than thirtysomethings that have seen it all before, we have enough of those already. Will also be with the squad from the start of pre-season training, also a positive.

Will reserve judgment, got far too carried away with our signings last year, but on the face of it a good signing in a position that needed strengthening.