1 hour ago, Frankly Mr Shankly said:

Alright, calm down Mr. Beige.

Yeah but if you meet a girl who makes you feel like you are 16 again you would get the bands t shirt wouldn't you?

As for Aussie bands a shout out to the DMAs but they have a feel of a British band.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, yarddog73 said:

Great band and for some reason they are Everton fans.

Seen them three times including the legendary Brixton gig - Singer Tommy O’Dell’s family are from Liverpool and there is the Tim Cahill link too.

8 hours ago, ShireBlue said:

Amyl and the Sniffers and The Chats are two great newish punk bands.

Amyl isnt new but l'm stuck between liking and hating this post as l was enjoying being probably the only fan in the village. saw them in town about three years back, muchfun in the pit. was like early Twisted Wheel days. Mega. 😎.

I'm trying not to get carried away about young Ronnie Regan but, but, but.......he he just looks like a cult hero in the making. Can't decide if it's the slight resemblance to Neil Pointon, or that he looks like a man that could shear a sheep with one hand while puffing on a tab and swigging from a tinny with the other. But I predict a firm fan favourite (having seen him play for precisely 0 minutes).

Got me to thinking of other Aussies to play for Oldham. Pogs obviously (was he the first) and Doug Hodgson. Weslowski, Cameron Burgess and George Blackwood and then I'm out.

Any others?

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, Hemel latic said:

I'm trying not to get carried away about young Ronnie Regan but, but, but.......he he just looks like a cult hero in the making. Can't decide if it's the slight resemblance to Neil Pointon, or that he looks like a man that could shear a sheep with one hand while puffing on a tab and swigging from a tinny with the other. But I predict a firm fan favourite (having seen him play for precisely 0 minutes).

Got me to thinking of other Aussies to play for Oldham. Pogs obviously (was he the first) and Doug Hodgson. Weslowski, Cameron Burgess and George Blackwood and then I'm out.

Any others?

his name also fits so we can get the song back out again

Edited by Monty Burns
*we

12 minutes ago, Hemel latic said:

Any others?

Kilkenny

1 hour ago, Hemel latic said:

Any others?

Looks like disappointons love child. 
can’t get excited, not cos of him but every signing we’ve made yet has been positively vanilla. 

26 minutes ago, True Tic said:

Looks like disappointons love child. 
can’t get excited, not cos of him but every signing we’ve made yet has been positively vanilla. 

Pointon was a great player, in my opinion of course.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Guy Branston Pickle said:

Bouzanis, Jordan Lyden. Sure we had another Aussie keeper too

Alex Cisak, was replaced by Bouzanis.

• Thanks 1