Anyone else a bit bored.....

12 minutes ago, Littlemoor Lad said:

Good old Scotland 

Even more reliable than England at going home early

Looked like Southgate tactics first half. Slow and ponderous.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Might have been two if that penalty had been given; can't see how it wasn't.

I thought it was maybe offside and var knew that so didn’t check the penalty. But itv seemed to show it was onside. So just looks like a terrible decision. 

3 minutes ago, nzlatic said:

I thought it was maybe offside and var knew that so didn’t check the penalty. But itv seemed to show it was onside. So just looks like a terrible decision. 

A shocker.  At least it wasn't an English ref/VAR

3 minutes ago, Littlemoor Lad said:

They were both at it

There really wasn't any decision to make for the ref

Correct call

We'll have to agree to disagree on that one.  The knee in the back of the leg did it for me

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

We'll have to agree to disagree on that one.  The knee in the back of the leg did it for me

He left his leg hanging there like a dog having a piss, granted the lad went through him with the knee but he was trying to buy that rather than it being an obvious foul.

Fuck them anyway they'll be dancing in the streets when we lose on penalties in the quarter finals.

• Like 2

It was definitely a penalty but who cares I don't know what was funnier the clearly disallowed pen or in the 3rd minute against Germany when Robertson and Tierney celebrated shepherding the ball out of play for a goal kick. A game they lost 5-1

39 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

He left his leg hanging there like a dog having a piss, granted the lad went through him with the knee but he was trying to buy that rather than it being an obvious foul.

I thought it was really good movement from him, he used his body to get in front which invited the foul. So he did a buy a foul but it was through really good play rather cheating if you like. 

1 hour ago, Dave_Og said:

Wasn't the Hungarian defender having his shirt pulled though dragging him forward?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Wasn't the Hungarian defender having his shirt pulled though dragging him forward?

He was but Tyson Fury would struggle dragging Orban off balance !

Don't think they put the "under review" notice on screen.

33 minutes ago, disjointed said:

Never a penalty, at least the Scots can now start supporting the only UK team left in the competition. 

The Scots will never ever support us….. no way!!

44 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

They are not as one..  I have loads of Scottish mates, largely from the golf course and none of them are the rabid English haters you think 

24 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

They are not as one..  I have loads of Scottish mates, largely from the golf course and none of them are the rabid English haters you think 

I speak from experience just like you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BP1960 said:

Exactly as I saw it

Arm wrapped inward with a handful of shirt, creating a situation rather than getting a shot off

Anyway, I'm chuffed after seeing all the hatred in the face of the sweaties, whilst singing Flower of Scotland

Sent homeward, tae think again the load of garbage they are

1 hour ago, oafc1955 said:

Imagine when we get a chance to let them have their independence 😄

It'll be like Game of throne's and the nights watch wall

1 hour ago, BP1960 said:

The shirt pull happened a split second after the initial contact to the back of his leg I thought. Under current rules I don't see how that isn't a penalty. But there seems to be a pattern of favouring the defending team with some of these decisions (Holland "goal" v France, Germany "goal" v Swiss).

40 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

To paraphrase our mate Stewart. I hate the Scots. Apart from the ones I've met, they're alright.

16 minutes ago, Magic Mikey said:

To paraphrase our mate Stewart. I hate the Scots. Apart from the ones I've met, they're alright.

I did watch the World Cup semi-final v Croatia in a pub in Edinburgh and fair to say more were happy than sad.   Got tickets for the new show in December

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

I did watch the World Cup semi-final v Croatia in a pub in Edinburgh and fair to say more were happy than sad.   Got tickets for the new show in December

It was more a pop at our resident xenophobe. 

Enjoy. I've got tickets for the Lowry. But he's not here until February.